08 August, 2018

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

Today was busy... and strange... things happen, you wonder why, and you just keep going.

I put my newly purchased cube shelf together and started rearranging my supplies.  I am seeing Home Depot as my next "most important purchase" location... for the boards I need to lift up my worktables/workspaces... one or more of them, depending on the budget.

I did better putting this one together than the first one... I think there were pieces missing from the last one, or maybe reading the instruction several times helped.  :-)   Who knows.

In checking my emails I ended up linking to StoryBrand.com again.  I watched more than one podcast, linked to one of their guest speakers for some more... watching different videos is a lesson in how to make them.  You see the differences.  I am especially looking into website information... so I can have that in mind when I get to re-doing mine... which has been on the long to-do list forever.

I am (have been) planning to separate the programs within Working Together into different landing links.  It is just a problem with getting to it.  I don't have a modern style template site, but I am thinking about how to improvise into what I need.

I like the presentation/s by Don Miller about websites, the ones I have seen.  I learned about the way the eyes track anything when I was a waitress and there was information about new menu organization.  It is similar.  People don't change too much.  Mostly, I like the simple page material.  I have been trying to decide how to simplify and organize my site for ages... which is why I want to use links to get to each program.  His 3 components are making me think about what to include, what my call-to-action should be, and how to increase my images.  I may have to switch to a new site template, I'm not sure.

I have gotten much done on my new lists... and been side-tracked by things I didn't expect.  I still have to finish processing my yellow plums, then I will be happy.  Tomorrow will be soon enough for the rest of the reorganization.

I am praying a lot these days... about my faith, my sons, the world that I exist in right now, and what GOD's Plan might be.  When we have the ability to change our circumstances, things are different.  When we can't do anything but live through a situation, we have to endure.  I think this is some of the difference between the rich and the poor... the ability to affect the circumstances of our lives.
People having a right to be wealthy came up today.
The idea of having your own business is to increase your income as much as possible... so making a lot of money is the measure of success.  It is a hard place for me as a Christian and as a person.  I prayed for so many years trying to divide the issues into something I could live with. It is why I am the sole owner, why dividends would be issued if there was a profit (at 10%), and why all staff is to be paid at the same amount.

In letting GOD decide the level of profits that would be considered for dividends, I was separating the work of Working Together from things that are not Christian but still worthy of funding at a personal level.  The 10% of profits that would be paid as dividends is the tithe for the company... the reverse tithe I always wanted... and established by the SEC.

In wages being the same for everyone there is a statement of equality... as we are in the Body of Christ.  Naturally, WT has been planned with benevolent funds, too... but they are separated by programs and by the various needs WT is being created to fill.


Everything is based on what GOD provides, and any profits that may be left after everything else is done, taken care of.


Building something that doesn't fit any molds is a real challenge... I guess I should say "TRYING to build..." since it has been so long at a start-up level and been dealing with so much division and opposition.

In any event, it is GOD's work, and what I have been made to do.  Where it goes, how it grows, what happens to it... that is all in GOD's Hands.

What I need is for Christians to purchase memberships... and right now, the only membership available is the TRIAL Membership, which is only US$10 and for email delivery only... so it does have global access, if you speak and read English.  :-)  Details, details...

You can check out my current main website for more information and links, or the individual page link above.  I hope you will buy one for yourself, and one for someone else.  I hope to get my web page changes done soon, so if you want to read what is there now, better get to it.  :-)


I sometimes think about how glad I am to be saved... that GOD was in my life, that salvation has always been a part of my life even when I strayed.  Every time I read about the terrible things that are happening in our world, it makes me more glad to be a Christian, a dedicated Christian, and always growing into a better person instead of getting more lost as each day goes by.

I had hoped to help so many, but that isn't what happened. I know GOD understands what has happened all these years, but I hope I am able to find out and understand some day.  We all have those questions we want to ask GOD.  I have mine, too.

I better get going... I think I will eat something that I don't need to eat, but want to.  :-)

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD rise up and bring glory and abundance to Working Together, and the dedicated Christians that it will need to grow and thrive and protect us.
Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.