07 August, 2018

Tuesday, 7 August 2018

Today... it's been a busy one.  Up early, and working through my lists.  I just can't seem to get to the ivy patch, mostly because of the heat.  I get busy with other things, and don't "feel" like getting out there the first thing in the morning, so my HUGE pile of ivy vines is still waiting for me.  :-(  haha.

I have posted about the TRIAL Membership option already.  I need to do that at different times of the day and see what happens.  I end up posting at night all the time, so that isn't good.

I also mentioned my effort to gather Christian business online through CORD (Christian Online Resource Directory) at the Business Boutique Facebook Group page, but don't know if that will get posted... :-)  It was a last moment thing... It flowed out as I got serious about the need to build a membership base.


Membership is for INDIVIDUALS;


CORD is for businesses, ministries, and groups.


We need to connect and start supporting each other.  That's the main goal for all of this.  Becoming ONE BODY in CHRIST at a local and global level.  I hope I get to see it happen before GOD calls me away from this life.

The TRIAL Membership is my effort to get that going.

Other than that, I discovered a link about Robert Kiyosaki, where he also suggest that everyone should invest in gold for greater financial security.  I replied that he was wrong.  People need to make sure they have their home paid off so they don't lose it when the economy crashes.  Then I said FOOD is the next most important thing... to be able to grow what you need to eat.  Our food sources are getting so dangerous to eat because of the pollution of our oceans, air, waterways, land, etc.  Our seeds are disappearing because of Round-Up pesticides and Monsanto seed issues. I better not get started... we will be here for too long if I do.

The idea that any form of retirement planning is going to work is foolish.  Stocks are paper, and based on the value of the company.  If the company dies, the stock has no value.  Pensions are all based on stock investments.  Banks invest in companies. The government banks on tax revenues which only happen when the economy is good.  We can see the debt load is killing our tax income and all the programs and projects we hope to do with them.  Cash is not a sure thing either.  If the dollar crashes, it has no value.

My personal goal is to be debt free, to own whatever assets GOD allows me or Working Together to acquire without financial liabilities.  I don't know how that can happen, but that is what I believe has to be done.  And I hope to find a way to get rid of property taxes and other taxes so that owning something doesn't have a continual tax burden... it just belongs to you once you pay it off.

Lots of issues to deal with in planning a Christian future, the survival of our lives as Christians for as long as GOD allows...local and global.

I have started asking questions about contact information for prisons and jails for INMATE PROJECT.  It is too much for me to do all this alone, so I look for what I can do when GOD provides the funds to hire help.  In my website updating process I had to cancel the links to the information I had about my programs, but I am trying to figure out a better way to get people access to it.

I would like to hire some released inmates to work on the program and help build it... but there are issues to be dealt with and someone who knows how to deal with inmates will have to be found.

Hopefully, GOD will provide soon.

I better get going.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD be kind and provide the finances WT needs to grow.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.