23 August, 2018

Thursday, 23 August 2018

What a day of listening to more YouTube motivational videos!  After all my morning stuff.

I lasted for two hours in the ivy patch!  I was amazed because I cut up vines, trimmed trees, raked before I made a mess again, and started to tear down the stump I found... you would not believe what was inside it!  It was a hard wood (as opposed to decayed wood granules) tree shape with limb shapes that looked like they were sawed off - I have never seen anything like it... I took photos, but they are on another device and I haven't figured out how to upload them yet.

It makes me wonder about other trees... and why this stump was that way.

I too a bunch of photos of the ivy space, for me and for possible sharing online.  I have to find a way to take my sales photos and both edit and upload them for using at my sites for social media and for my shops.

I want a great smartphone... I NEED a great smartphone... even more, I need a great digital camera set-up for selling and blogging and more.  :-)

If I pray, will it come?
I don't know.
I hope so.

I pray for everything I need to do all the things I want to do.  Amen.

:-)

I suppose I better check the lottery prize amounts, just in case... haha.

I try to remember when I started saying, if only I would win the lottery...  it's been a long road... and I really don't know if GOD would provide that way, for me, even if He does bless others with prizes.

I really just always wanted to sell memberships for the income I needed.
That didn't seem to work out well either.

We are always hopeful that tomorrow will be THE DAY that GOD decides to move in my life!

I listened to the Nightingale Strangest Secret audio program this morning... mostly.  It's hard not to go do things while you listen, so you don't really catch every word, but I remembered parts of it.  and I plan to listen again.  (I tried to find a link to it, but can't get one I think is open access... and I don't remember where I found mine... sorry about that.)

I linked to the "Thank You" videos from Evan Carmichael, and decided to listen to some of the famous people "Top Ten" tips for success... Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and who knows who else.

I discovered a link at Evan Carmichael's videos or pages to someone called Mateusz M - a young man that makes motivational videos.  I didn't see anything recent, so I am not sure if he is busy with other things or gone to another media format or what...  some of the videos were great, others were too intense for me.  He has some great wallpapers though.  They appear in his Facebook posts... I think that is where I saw them... not sure right now.  I think this was my favorite video so far.... DESTINY.   You will have to check his work out for yourself.

I sometimes worry that wee need to pump ourselves up so much... maybe we get addicted to the process, the words, the cycles...  I have been alone in my struggles so much, it was always nice to hear about other people who were finding ways to overcome theirs.  It helps.  I wish we could get this inspiration into the places that need it more, like prisons, and poverty dungeons, and ?

Evan Carmichael's work is also very encouraging... lots of TOP TEN videos and other compilations... which I love.  Real people sharing things that helped them to overcome the hard places.  I started with his video on Steve Jobs and I discovered a lot of things I didn't know about him... I especially enjoyed his commencement speech with three things he wanted to share with them about being young and changing the world.  You need to hear it if you haven't already.

I am aware of famous people, but I don't follow them like a groupie... so I don't know a lot of things about them.  Sometimes I read a bit about them in the newspaper, see something in the news, read a headline in a magazine...things like that.

*
Well... tomorrow is another day, kind of busy, and a Friday.  I always find things to do, resting when I can or when I have to.

I listened to a video of three people in the UK that were over 100 years old today... they were pretty alive looking... there is hope for us yet!  It was kind of cute to see them... and strange to think of living that long.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD help us all to find the answers we seek to the meaning of our lives... and find a good life, a life that is filled with memories to treasure, and a life that has enough to share.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.