03 August, 2018

Friday, 3 August 2018

Summers mean a late Sabbath start, so I decided to add a post today.  I just finished another fruit smoothie and I am really going to make these my new "ice cream" or shake.  I suppose they have a lot of calories, too, but they are so wonderful when you are hot and tired and tempted to have something you wouldn't otherwise choose.  :-)  I guess the timing worked out great.

I will definitely want to rest this Sabbath... I over-worked myself the past few days with my ivy patch and cleaning the gutter by the house where I live.  No more of that stuff until next week.

My freezer is getting emptied... slowly.  I used a bunch of my veggies for stir-fry today, and I am making too much soup right now.  I won't be able to eat all of it right away, so I will need to decide how long it will last in the fridge, or how much to freeze again.  I am hoping to learn how to use a pressure cooker to avoid this problem in the future... canning my soup for eating later.

I am sooooooo tired.  I won't last much longer, even if it isn't dark out yet.  :-)

I hope you have a great weekend... that you find GOD's best for you, and discover His greater meaning for your lives.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*

PS... Check out my post for today at Twitter.
I am working on a PLAN for my fundraising effort.
Pray for me to find all the Christian members I have needed.  Thanks.

https://twitter.com/work2gather/status/1025563981568561152

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.