22 August, 2018

Wednesday, 22 August 2018

I better get this done... I have been browsing at YouTube because I had a link in my emails, I think.  It's been so long, I can't remember what got me there, but it was a link from somewhere.

I ended up at some of the selling and success videos, then I checked for Nightingale-Conant and discovered they are still alive.  I use to listen to lots of their audio programs, from somewhere.  Them and Zig Ziglar.  I signed up for the motivational emails and got a few freebies in the process.  I am hoping this FB (embed code) post will work here... I'm still learning how to connect all these online spaces.


<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNightingaleConantCorp%2Fposts%2F10154179347959596%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="422" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>


It seems that the link doesn't work here in creating the post, so here is a back-up link...

https://www.facebook.com/NightingaleConantCorp

That seems to work.

Maybe the internet code will work after it's posted... but I don't think so.

I listened to some old Ziglar first, than a video compilation by Evan Carmichael (.com - a great graphic with links there, and I hope to find time to explore it!).  I signed up for his emails because there was a free PDF about Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs was part of my history... my motivation.  I always remembered how his company was taken from him... it is part of the reason I decided to keep WT structured as a single-owner privately held company while I am alive... and to try to make sure it is protected somehow after I die.  A company takeover of WT would not be a good thing for the future... I think it would defeat the purpose of trying to save and protect Christians as we move into harder circumstances.

So... it has been a walk down memory lane for me.  :-)

*
The rest of life is still a work in progress.  I sorted through some of my supplies today, made a decision about my workspace needs, and completed most of my TO-DO list for today.

I think I have about five letters left for this month... four to one family.  :-)

I am praying in the midst of everything...

I guess I better get back to my inspirational activities for today...   :-)    I may listen to Nightingale's free audio book/presentation again... it's been awhile since I listened to it.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD be listening to my prayers... I really need to know He is... in this season of my life, today, this month, this year.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.