29 August, 2018

Wednesday, 29 August 2018

It is getting late!  I didn't make it to my computer tasks until 10pm, so here I am.  What to say....

I still don't have collected notes for the weekend... I spent the day with re-organizing and food, doing my to-do list items (by memory), and just trying to get my body going every time I had to rest.  This is the way it is... right now, at least.

I was checking my emails and Chip Gaines is having a business/dream competition.. I will be checking it out more tomorrow.  I guess he tried it out previously and must have decided it was a good idea.  It requires a video, though.  I haven't quite figured out videos yet, or I might get serious about sending something in.  How would I describe Working Together in two minutes... I don't know!

I have a CD I want to listen to again, from the thrift store I think, on getting your point across in 30 seconds.  That would help me work through the presentation... times four.  :-)   I am a writing person... even if it is a LONG challenge to "write short."  haha.  I am moving toward something like podcasting...but not sure how I want to use that media.  I was thinking I might try audio options first.  Who knows what the future will hold!  :-)

The Gaines email link goes here ::  https://mailchi.mp/magnoliamarket/we-want-to-help-launch-your-dream?e=4fb96982f8  -- so all the people who are braver than me can check it out.   :-)   The finale is in mid OCTOBER, so there isn't much time to get going.  I didn't see any age limits... but I haven't checked it out fully... make sure you do BEFORE you send in your life's heartbeat.


I am still thinking about some of the motivational videos I watched last weekend and the effect they had on me... some good, some bad.  Who you decide to follow means everything.   It is impossible to protect yourself from people who promote ungodly things in ungodly ways... you will have to search through the mixed offerings of most sites yourself... use wisdom, use discretion, make a "judgment" about their truth and quality.  There are a lot of new names that have become famous, but that doesn't mean they are the best people to lift up in your life.  The difference between Christian leaders is immense, the difference between sincere Christians and those who trust in the world's methods and values is even wider than immense.  Think about what you discover... test it like you would test the Bible's details... only embrace the good.


Well... I will go for now... and try to write a better post tomorrow... maybe a bit earlier if I can, so I won't be so tired, worn out, not able to share the best details.  :-)   By tomorrow I should have my desk and papers sorted out better.  haha.

May GOD be kind to the trusting, the faithful, the good, the saved, and those dedicated to Him.  May He also watch over those we love and pray for, who mean so much to us, and who/m we want to be in heaven with.  Amen.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

http://work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

=====================================
I got an email from Franklin Graham (BGEA) too... with a link to a site that explains faith and Christ.  If anyone is looking for the peace Christ brings to life, it might be a place to start.  I haven't checked it out yet either... I needed to get this post done first.  :-)

Find Peace With God
https://peacewithgod.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.