09 August, 2018

Thursday, 9 August 2018

This week seems to have gone by fast...

Faith keeps me going.

I think about that all the time.

What keeps people who don't know GOD going?  Money seems to be the only thing.  I guess Faith is also the thing that gives us boundaries, sets our limits, helps us know good and bad, right and wrong.  These boundaries make our lives.

I get videos and email about properties from some online sources.  I got one today with a big cross on a hill.  I was so thrilled to see it I had to email the company.  In Oregon, I told him, it is almost a capitol crime to have Faith in GOD.  The activist gay community here has already destroyed historical symbols of Faith in their battle against anything standing in opposition to them... community crosses, community memorials... businesses.  I want to have a cross on my own property someday, should GOD provide me with the right property in the right place.

In Eugene (Oregon), they made a private landowner take down a community landmark cross.  One of the Christian colleges took the cross, but they don't seem to light it up... not that I know of, but it has been awhile since I have been there.  I don't think a cross is threatening.  I suppose a swastika is threatening... but the cross is not threatening... in GOD's meaning of it.  Men can twist that meaning, but GOD's meaning is not threatening.

*
I finally processed my yellow plums and then went out and picked some more.  :-)  I missed one limb that is pretty far out of reach, but I will try to get those tomorrow.  I am going to freeze the rest for smoothies.

*
Not much to say right now... I encountered a strange day, and I am ready for bed.

I guess I will recommend a program that was very good today... another Focus on the Family program with someone called Trip Lee... a pastor and hip-hop person.  Really, REALLY, a good program to listen to.  :-)

They had Cynthia Tobias on recently.  She is worthy of every parent's attention... get her books.  They will change your life.  I liked her early programs on Focus... I don't know if you can access them anymore, but they were so funny.  I don't remember all her book titles, but I heard her when she first started writing them... so look for those.  :-)

*
I better get going.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

Join WT today with the TRIAL Membership,
so you can decide if you want to purchase a full membership in December.
Only US$10 though my PayPal link for it.

*
*
*
  • May GOD help our nation to see what a loss it would be to eradicate GOD from our morality, our laws, our lives...
  • May we choose to live better, to limit the growing evils that are in the world and America, while we become more focused on personal freedoms and responsibilities.
  • May our foundations be strong.
  • May our faith be strong.
  • May our wisdom be great.
  • May our love be bigger than it is, built on faith instead of fear.
  • May we see that "the ox brings added work but also added strength and increased income..." (my paraphrase) … strangers are not always terrorists... and we need people who are willing to do the work we think is below us.  We can all find a way to grow together in good ways.
  • May the pain that is making people kill, themselves and others, be revealed and conquered.
  • May mercy and compassion rise in our nation... they are the sign of a healthy world, and they live through the needs of the weak... the disabled... the elderly... the sick... the poor... the fatherless... and more.
  • May GOD be honored and respected by those who think any god is better than Him.
  • May our hearts find a way to happiness.
  • Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.