06 August, 2018

Monday, 6 August 2018

It is Monday, again!  :-)

I am working on my use of lists this week... making a 10-point goal for each day and seeing how it goes.  Today's list has been partially completed, and I have gone on to be distracted by some online activities, spent money I didn't plan to spend - but it will bring me the supplies I have wanted for a long time, and had to take a nap.  My main goal has to be done after the heat of the day goes away... yes, my ivy patch is calling to me this week.  (YUK!)  But there is progress.  I am getting better at what I think I can achieve in one day, and learning how to prioritize.  That is HUGE!  :-)

My August budgeting has to be revised because of my purchase today... I need to discover a better way to watch over my resource options.  I am working on that.  Today I already reworked my template for future months on my new files for getting on track.  I don't have much to work with right now, but I always want to keep the process flexible for adding more parts to the list.  I keep wondering if it is harder to have so little or would it be worse to have a lot more... I won't know until GOD blesses my efforts.

I am trying to figure out what I would say in a biographical statement about me.  Those are the descriptive statements you see at the end of online and magazine articles.  I have a great start, so far...


Deborah Martin is...


So far, I am not clear about what I can say about me, at this stage of my life.  I am thinking I may have to make more than one, or list a bunch of things and make new ones (statements) as I submit my writing or art or other things to places that need a statement.

Way back when, as I tried to fill out a job application, I listed some things on a draft resume from my life and focused on the work I hoped to get... the person who read it was startled and asked if I had really done all those things.  I had.  The problem was that I had done it all for WT.  It just didn't seem worthy of noting, and who would verify it?  It is amazing how life works.

I was thinking about some of this recently.  WT motivated a lot of my energy and goals... and increased my skills as I was able to accomplish things.  I had hoped the results would be better, but this is where we are in GOD's Plan... we have to keep going and hope HIS Wisdom had a reason for it all.

Now, I am again trying to catch up with all my efforts for WT and for myself.

I must say, I am tired of leftovers.  I just finished the last of them.  I was able to go shopping over the weekend, so I had a break from ALL leftovers.  :-)  Little pleasures mean a lot.  haha.  I have to make my food last for four weeks now... with small shopping options available for some things on the way.


Making goals by the month always seems like such a long time to wait for each step.
It gets discouraging at times, but I have a LOT to get done now, so that isn't as big a deal as it was in the beginning of trying to recover my life.  My purchase this morning was crafting supplies I have needed to use the supplies I already have.  I am hoping it will all come together soon, maybe this month.  Shipping is the big problem right now.  I am working on that solution, just haven't found the answer yet.

BRANDING is one of the topics I am coming across these days... what would my brand look like... I am not sure.  I have one for WT, and one for my crafting, and probably one for my writing... maybe.  I suppose my art efforts will need their own brand, too.


The marketing/selling effort for TRIAL Memberships continue.
It is the reason I am looking for all this business and branding information right now.  How to reach Christians seems to be the ongoing problem/challenge.  I can't seem to get any responses to my queries online... to the few Christians/groups I have access to.  It is an ongoing prayer effort, too.  Faith is hard when things don't go the way you want them to.

I guess I better get going for now.  Mondays are always busy, right?  :-)

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May the GOD we see as all-powerful find a way to prove Himself to those who don't believe.
May our hearts and minds and lives be strong in our faith.
May we find goodness in our days, and peace in our nights.
May life lead us to our spiritual destiny... without a huge fight.  :-)
May those we love be with us in heaven.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.