02 August, 2018

Thursday, 2 August 2018

The  TRIAL Membership  is back !!!

Well... it never really left, but I am renewing my efforts to sell them before the DECEMBER regular membership drive.

The Trial Membership is an introductory option at only $10 for one year... with the benefit being a quarterly email newsletter with ongoing updates about our efforts to grow and reach more Christians throughout the world.

The Trial Membership is for anyone, not just Christians, but I tend to focus on Christians because they are the reason Working Together exists.  

Pretty much the same benefits will be offered to everyone under different program options, but Christian Memberships hold a priority position for many of the resource options it is my goal to provide.

Writing that book is still looking important to me.  I did try to create a presentation file, but that doesn't print well... I want to make something that can be printed and shared in some arenas.  I'm really not sure how I will publish, but I think it will be in print format... maybe the Kindle and Audible, I'm not fully sure.  I have to get the book finished first.  I can sell a PDF through PayPal, I think...that is an option.  In my efforts to sell digital items at Etsy I realized that creating a real object that has to be shipped is really important.

Since I started this focus, my brain has been trying to find the best path to "success" with it.  :-)  I am wondering what success would look like...  How many can I sell?  How many do I WANT to sell?  What can I create and deliver on my own, if I am not able to hire help?  Lots of questions are in my plans.

I suppose I make it sound like a flaky deal.  It isn't.  I have been working toward this for a long time... I just need to learn the process and have the right equipment... which sales would help me to get.  The quarterly newsletters would be going out in March, June, September, and December (which is our annual Membership Drive month.

Finances have been my challenge.  I am hoping (and always praying) that Christians will help me build this resource for them and the future... through their purchases and, eventually, as the staff for the building the outreach programs.  It is a big, BIG, goal... and necessary.  I am hoping to protect those of us who are vulnerable to the attacks of our enemies, myself included, and integrate Christians into the process.  We need to find a way to act as if we are the Body of Christ.

I guess there is only so much I can do... especially with the things that technology is growing into, but GOD is able to provide when the right time gets here.  I keep thinking of Jesus when He told Pilate that he couldn't do anything to Him unless GOD allowed it.  The purpose of GOD was not what we would have thought it would be, but it was the only way to provide salvation for us.  So, I have been trying to focus on GOD instead of the difficulties. . . waiting for locust to be stopped, I guess.

I hope you will join Working Together today... every Christian in the whole world needs you to join Working Together so we can all benefit in time.


Buy a  TRIAL Membership  for you, and one for someone you love...



*
Today, in my real life, I spent a lot of time in the ivy patch.  What a job!  It is a bigger mess, but it will all get cleaned up eventually.  I discovered a big tree stump under the wall of ivy by my little maple tree.  It is so decomposed... I think I will be able to knock it down into little pieces and make it into mulch for that space... or put it in the wheelbarrow and take it to the infamous debris pile.  :-)  It is making a really nice space out there.

My yellow plums are still on the tree, but they keep falling off.  They don't seem ripe yet, so I am wondering if that is why there were so few last summer when I discovered them and decided to risk my life eating one.  :-)  I will probably make some kind of decision about them next week.

I picked more blackberries today.  That is a time-consuming task.  I washed them and put them in the containers I had right now and then moved all the blackberries to the bigger freezer.  Today, I think I picked about ten cups, at least.  I saved some in two containers to eat myself.

I really enjoyed TWO smoothie drinks today... I decided to use my frozen peaches with the last of the milk I had, but it wasn't enough liquid for the blender to work right, so I added some of my cherry juice.  WOW, so good!  Then I made a second one with only peaches and cherry juice... even better!  I see a lot of smoothies in my future!!  :-)

I am looking for shelving and other things to help organize my supplies.  The IKEA catalog arrived yesterday, so I looked through it.  I also checked some of the prices and shipping online.  I discovered a sale for the same unit I already have and want more of, so I will try to get one of those... and maybe one or two crates... maybe.  I am working on my budget these days.

I guess I better get going for now.  I hope you will join Working Together today...and let other Christians know about it, too.  Pray for me, pray for WT, pray for America, pray for GOD's people... we are going to need more help than any of us realizes.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD be kind and provide for the great needs of those who love Him.
May GOD bless this effort to build Working Together.
May GOD find a way to bring us together, and help us to overcome those who hate us.
May GOD show His presence, His strength, His power, His love, in the way He provides for Working Together.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.