28 August, 2018

Tuesday, 28 August 2018

How is everyone tonight?  Good, I hope.

I have been busy with my budgeting and figuring out how to make my room better for using so I can get stuff done... all day today, I worked on getting it better... I think I am going to suffer a week of recovery for this one.  :-(  I am in pain!

But, the room is so much better now.  Once I get the rest of the little things done, it will be great.

I have one cleared table (eventually) for working on, and I changed the rest to see if I could get my supplies better organized.  It is amazing that I found all sorts of things I have been looking for, and have been deciding what to do first.

I have a lot I want to share from the weekend, but not now.  I am beat.  I need to make some notes.  :-)

I will share that I started working on my biographical statement... to get things going I started a list.  I will try to paste it here for this blog post.  It's funny how many different things we are in a lifetime.  :-)

Until next time...
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

==========


My attemt to make a biographical statement for my publishing efforts....
DEBORAH  MARTIN  IS...

a Christian
tither / giver
committed to GOD
independent believer
searcher
part of the Body of Christ
End Time crusader
saved sinner
moral conscience
Bible searcher
persecuted believer
prayer warrior

a mother
daughter
sister
aunt
friend

a writer
author
blogger
publisher
old movie lover
music admirer

a crafter
knitter
crochet lover
jewelry maker
photograpner
artist
designer
creator
sewer of simple things
quilter
beader

a financial tragedy
saver
recycler
budget maker

website developer
online shop owner
social media novice
learning video
planning to podcast
marketing intern


college hopeful
self-study student
life-long learner
media critic


corporate founder
president
board
owner
sole supporter
dreamer of better things

faith traveler
homeless survivor
poverty activist

==========
That's all so far.
Now I think I will expand each category with a statement or description so I can figure out what matters for different statements.  This is such a strange project... It is almost as bad as creating a resume or filling out a job application.  :-(




*
*
*
May GOD help me to recover swiftly, and provide the things I need desperately for my future. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.