10 August, 2018

Friday, 10 August 2018

It is Friday... and I wonder what the next few days will hold.  In my life, everything is somehow related to the finances I am trying to improve... somehow.  I have been trying to find a solution to that ongoing problem for some time.  I can't explain the details that affect it, but it is always a prayer issue, and always a faith issue, and always a challenge.

I shall overcome!  :-)

I wasn't born with a type A personality... maybe that is the problem.  haha.  Finding something that will work for me is my quest.  Something that I can be in control of.  Something that will make up for all the years before this... the years the locust have eaten.

You can see what my mind is working on.

Other than that, I am continuing with my goals and quest... daily activities that have to be done... long-term goals that need to be achieved a little at a time.

What will I do with the weekend?
I'll have to let you know next week.  :-)
Something good, something on my list, something to put online.
Sounds good to me!

Until then,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us

Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

What will we need?

Money.
Online connections.
Fellowship.
Support.
Basic Needs.
Food.
Shelter.
Work.
Training.
Education.
Protection.
Each other.

through
Membership
Communities
Programs
Resource access
Regional support
and
Each other.

Join as a TRIAL Member today.
See the links at http://work2gather.us
and SHARE THE MESSAGE with other Christians.
Thanks.

*
*
*
May we all gather and begin to build the support systems we will need, for us and those we love.

May we see that only GOD know what the future holds, and when... and every view of the End Times is really just an opinion.  We need to know all the possibilities.  To ignore the changes persecution will bring will only make things worse when they get here, suddenly.

May GOD help Working Together to grow and be able to save as much of our resources from loss as possible.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.