31 July, 2018

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

It's the last day of July... I have been sorting through some of my monthly and goal files, revising what I had to, getting things useable.   I still have a lot to get done, but it's going forward for now.  Budgeting is always the biggest challenge.

I looked up some of the poverty guidelines for the federal government because of a local discount option for poverty households in transit fares.  They allow DOUBLE the federal guides and the amount they shared seemed like it was the single amount I had seen elsewhere.  In the process, I discovered that
poverty for one person is listed at $12,140 per year and $1012 per month. 
One form stated that the estimated hourly wage for that income level would be $5.84.  That isn't much, is it...  I recently discovered that agricultural workers are suppose to get paid the federal minimum wage, but there are added loopholes that make it much less in the final analysis.  Loopholes are the way people legally hurt others.  I don't know of too many good loopholes.

I have mentioned my battle with income needs before, but it seems timely to remind everyone that, with retirement money and food stamp/SNAP benefits, I live on less than $600 a month.  It is more than one or two dollars a day, like others suffer through, but in our country it is still a problem.

I can really get into these issues, but that is not what I want to do today.  I am trying to find a way to supplement my income through personal online sales and wages through Working Together... so far, none of my efforts have worked out.

I came across an article on writing in an email so I printed it out to read and think about.  The title is "Seven Reasons Why You Should Consider Writing for Magazines" (by Susan King)… It is something I have been trying to work up to for many years, but it takes more than I can accomplish yet.  I write mostly for and about WT, causes associated with WT, etc.  Lately, there have been other challenges that GOD has not helped me overcome yet... but I am always hopeful I will leave the world with at least ONE good, classic, CHRISTIAN book by me.

This article gave me a sample biography to use as I work to create my own.  I don't know if I have the kind of accomplishments that rate a bio piece, but I have done quite a bit in my time here on planet earth... just not income-producing, headlining, and world-shattering things that anyone knows about or would really care about.  Mostly related to my life and efforts, especially for Working Together.

I am going to try to promote the purchase of TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS with the PayPal link I created for it (http://www.work2gather.us/PayPal.TRIALmembership.html) as a way for Working Together to reach Christians and as a way to build up the income needed to grow it into a global resource.  This link offers the opportunity to purchase a gift subscription/membership for someone you know, too.  At just $10 USD, it is a good deal for all of us.  Remember, the
Trial Membership is one year of quarterly email newsletters.
I can handle that until we can hire help, and it will let you grow with us.  I hope you will decide to join today, and invite other Christians to join as well.  You will start your membership with the next scheduled newsletter... March, June, September, or December.  December is also our yearly campaign for regular membership purchases.

If you can't purchase a membership for yourself, or anyone else, please pray that GOD will lead others to do so.

Well, that has me wanting to get going with my planning efforts, and probably start posting some social media requests to the Christian populations around the world.  I am not sure how to get this message going, but I will keep trying.  This is the only business or organization I know of that even wants to care about the future of Christians.  I don't know why I haven't been able to sell its products when I tried, but I know that GOD is able to provide... even when the Enemy opposes Him... and us.

Remember that Working Together is not a charity... it is a business operating as a ministry because of the needs of the End Times.

I hope to see your purchase on my PayPal account soon.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD guide and provide for Working Together and myself as I try again to build it from the ground up.

May GOD bring only the most dedicated Christians to be its staff, when the time comes.
May we find each other and protect each other as we prepare for what prophecy tells us is coming.
May I be able to find the best way to hand this ministry forward when I die.

In the holy and blessed and wonderful Name of Jesus, Amen.


JOIN NOW!  Then we can all grow together...
http://www.work2gather.us/PayPal.TRIALmembership.html
http://www.work2gather.us/PayPal.TRIALmembership.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.