03 July, 2018

Tuesday, 3 July 2018

Here I am … up again just to get this done on the right day!  :-)  I can hardly keep my eyes open.  This will be a great post, right!  haha   I thought it would be a good idea earlier... just take a small rest...  I don't think I will try this again.

Today was a too much yardwork day... in the heat.  I am glad I got more done, but it is still a challenge to find the right way to manage the process.

In a few minutes it will be the Fourth of July... our celebration of Independence.  I was watching the news earlier and the newest way to celebrate is a drone event... I guess there was a half-time demonstration with it at a Super Bowl game and someone decided to make it their city's celebration.  Amazing!  So many of those little things making a moving design in the sky.  I would want to see it.  And it changes the fire danger of fireworks.  I wonder if it will become part of the yearly event, or every event, or... who knows where this development will lead.  I suppose you could do a home version of so many drones...  that would be fun.

I don't have much to live on this month... I better get going on my selling goals.  :-)   Today was a budgeting day.

I think this is going to have to be it for this post.  I will do better tomorrow.  If I can figure out how to do a good photo... I may share one tomorrow.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May I find the best way to get these goals done!  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.