20 July, 2018

Friday morning, 20 July 2018

Well, I was involved in searching out properties available in a number of areas in the US... I got carried away, link to link, video to video.  I am amazed at what I find.  Large spaces in the middle of nowhere for millions of dollars.

I have the view that when you don't have money everything looks good but, when you have the money to buy, nothing is good enough.  I discovered this habit in my own life from window-shopping when I couldn't possibly buy anything and then changing my mind when I actually had the money to buy those things I needed in my own life.  I am thinking it is the same at the higher budget numbers.  I keep wondering which properties I would really buy if I had the money.  :-)

I have always expected GOD to provide the big amounts, I just don't know when... or how.  This is why I buy the occasional lottery ticket when the amounts get very high.  I am still working on my budget goal for this process... by the month, by the year... so it has been a challenge.  It isn't the lottery I am fond of, just my lack of options in financial resources.  I want to let GOD bless me if the lottery is my only option in this current world.  Of course, I always hoped it would be sales, but that didn't work out (yet) either.

Working Together is a BIG goal... bigger than me.  I suppose it is bigger than TBN or other major million-dollar ministries.  It's global, which brings in a lot of issues in finances and administration.  The tax structure is a mine field, a disaster.  I think GOD will have the people in each region to minister to their needs.  I am working on the structures, connections, protections, provisions.   Membership is the key it all is built on... the members in each area will eventually be responsible for their needs and how to protect their people.

I have been thinking I need as many acres as GOD will provide... especially for the Wilderness project in Missouri.  I have no idea how many acres a big event would need, plus it needs to be income producing the rest of the year... farms for food, ranches for animals, or both in one spot.  The ranch parts can be modified for a summer event... that will probably be the answer to that question.

One of the properties I discovered is central to several MAJOR urban areas in that state.  This makes it a ministry jewel.  :-)  In the vision for it, at least.  It has been birthing other options in my mind.  How many properties will each region need to provide for the Christians in that region?  I don't know.  I am starting with the USA region and then will work toward the other regions in the world... learning as I go.

I have been thinking about all the ministers of my generation that are heading into retirement... would they be the right ones to build a resource for their people in the same general area.  Texas would be a great learning space for that.  There's a property in Colorado that would be great for the Christians in that part of the country that I know about.  It is quite a space in my mind these days... what is GOD going to do to make this vision real?

Of course, I can't even afford to make an office in the city where I need to be... so, where is GOD in all this?  I don't know.  I just know that it is what He has built in my heart and life to do.

So, pray for all of us.  We are going to need Working Together.  Sooner than we think.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD provide for His people and Working Together.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.