29 March, 2018

Thursday, 29 March 2018

Long day... and I am already wanting to get to bed and sleep... I do hope I can.

The construction guys are almost done... the weather has sunshine... the crafting supplies I ordered are beginning to arrive... I am continuing my effort to organize my space... praying for GOD's provision, protection, and pathway to my future... and getting some of my craft projects going.  Finally.  It is a good thing.

I watched some of the news today... in the early evening.  I am still feeling very sad about the death of all those adopted kids...

It  is hard to think when you are tired.  I will try to write again after I am rested.  Enjoy your evening.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD grant our world freedom... from those who want to oppress us, who choose to do wrong, who lift themselves up by hurting others, and who don't know or understand the great love that GOD brings to us as individuals and families and countries.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.