05 March, 2018

Monday, 5 March 2018

I almost added a post here several times over the weekend... I was deep in thoughts about the changes that will come, prompted by the activities surrounding the funeral of Billy Graham.  I decided to wait, then I got distracted by other things... now we are here, at Monday morning, and I thought I would get this done for the day.

It is impossible to recapture our emotions.  We have to just reflect how we are right now.  The death of Billy Graham is a signal that GOD is moving us into a new era in His Word, in prophecy, in the existence of our world.  We are heading toward the Antichrist.  Persecution is rising.  The life we have known will not be what the future holds.

I can't say that Working Together is the next step for us, but I do think there is some purpose for it... bigger than me.  When the Nazi's took over, they took everything they could from the Jews, the weak, the poor, the opposition... and that is what conquerors always do.  The biblical spoils are the same today... only the enemy is the one taking.  I guess my poverty is the motivation for creating a way to help us through all these changes.  I know they were devastating for me.  I expect they will be devastating for other Christians... who often see blessings (financial blessings) as God's approval of their choices... and the lack of approval of those who don't have them.

I wasn't planning to go in this direction this morning, but I guess it is on my mind. 

I have been trying to go as long as I can without food shopping right now.  This has made me remember harder times, made me wonder why I don't just go to the store and get some fresh supplies, and made me think of what matters most... where will I need to head in my goals (which I am working on this week).  I am finding foods to make.  Thank GOD for what I have... there were time when there was NOTHING left to be creative with.

I am making my shopping list.  I am working on my goal pages.  I am getting some of my crafting started and flowing and going forward.  I am doing what I can, planning what I want to do.  I let my budget go so I could order some supplies I really wanted to get, for some crafting I didn't know I could even do without more money and equipment.  Now I have to figure out how to make the rest of the budget work.  I am still happy I made that order, so -- whatever happens this month -- it was worth it.  :-)

These are the choices we have to make.  Our government has to make them, too... and deal with the consequences, just like every American household and business has to.  I am organizing my goal strategy to start working on my other blogs and their individual topics.  One of them is our government... Political Rehabilitation is the name of that blog.  We really need some of that, don't you think.

I'm studying as much as I can about the skills and strategies I might need to create more income this year... for me, and for Working Together.  They are related.  Until Working Together has its own income, I'm all there is.  My lack of income means WT suffers.  I don't even know how we made it this far, but I prayed the whole way... and did my best.  I hope GOD will bless it finally, there is so much to get done.

I guess that's enough for now.  I will probably come back later to write a different kind of blog post, but this is where we are now.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD provide for the Body of Christ.
May we see ourselves as ONE BODY, not denominations, and in need of unity to survive the coming trials.
May GOD's people begin to gather and prepare for the needs of their communities.
May we stop building programs to lift up individual churches and begin to see our need to provide for each other... as families of GOD, as Christians, as people who will be alone in the divisions prophecy tells us are coming.
May our lives find a way to stay true to GOD, to the Bible, and to our salvation.
May life be valued over money, in our lives, in our churches, in our countries.
May we discover the true priorities we need to live by.
May we find the strength to stand for what is right in the middle of social and media pressures of our age, many of which are serving anything but GOD.
May our hope be in our eternity with GOD in heaven.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.