24 March, 2018

Friday night post, but after midnight!

I am still up, so I decided to add a few words to the blog.

YouTube captured my attention for hours tonight... I was exploring paper-making after I didn't like to original link I followed... so many videos, and so many ways to do that craft.  I have always wanted to get to the point of making my own art paper for my artistic creations.  I'm not sure what I will end up doing with the paper I make, but the screen I have for trying silk-screening might work better for making paper.  I will have to try that out.

I listened to some music videos, and subscribed to a bunch of Christian artists to see what happens when I do.  :-)  I listened to "Mary, Did You Know" again, but that acapella group - Pentonix.  Love their sound on that, but my very favorite is the original popular version when it first came out.  I haven't found that one yet.

Been eating too much... as usual.  Finished up my caramels today.  haha 

Updated some of my goal forms.

Been a day of catching up with my regular stuff and browsing around the internet.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD let me sleep in this morning!  Amen!     :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.