06 March, 2018

Tuesday, 6 March 2018

I finally checked my Facebook...
I already checked my emails...
I am trying to schedule my shopping trip.  :-)

I suppose my life seems meaningless... but not to me.  haha
I do my best every day, within my limitations, and with a LOT of prayers.
I doubt anyone believes me, but I was suppose to be a billionaire by now... on paper, I say... in stock value.
I'm not sure what GOD is doing, but it's not my call, it's His.

I am waiting for something I didn't know existed until fairly recently... a crafting option that will help me understand working in metal clays.  I thought you had to have a kiln.  Then I discovered some kind of microwave kiln so I was going to try that.  Now I discovered a way to experiment/create in metal clay with a small butane torch!  I am excited.  My bigger goal is to create in real silver.  I love silver.  So this will help me grow in those directions.

I am figuring out my space issues. That is getting me nearer my other goals of selling crafts online.  Once I figure out my shipping problems, I will be able to get going.  I'm not sure what I will do, but I am considering several options.

I am happy.  This is good.  I hope it stays that way.  :-)

*
What else is happening in my world?
Just the regular stuff.

Washing my dishes.
Doing my laundry.
Writing my monthly letters.
Vacuuming my carpet.
Making food to eat.
Trying to budget and plan.
Looking for answers.
Praying for blessings.
Hoping that GOD will help me.

And, probably, watching too much TV.

:-)

That is my life today.
It could change tomorrow.
We all operate in the boundaries we face in our lives.
If I won the big prize in the big lottery,
my life would really change...
and that is what I have been waiting for.

I decided a long time ago that GOD provides for the things He puts in our hearts to do... but He doesn't do it according to our calendar.  Whatever GOD is doing, my life belongs to Him, to His will for my life, to His plans and goals and destiny for me.

I often wish it was different, but I only see what I think is going to happen.  I don't really know what would happen if I got what I expect GOD to do.  I think there is a verse somewhere in the Bible that says we are not to strive, that GOD lifts us up into His Will for us.  So, I try to rededicate my choices to GOD every time my flesh rises up and wants to make the future my vision of His dream for me.

*
My food situation is still progressing... I may not have all the foods I would like to have, but I have food... which is more than many in countries too far away for me to share with.  I think I will have to go for at least one more day without shopping. I'm not sure.  It depends on what happens tomorrow.

I watched a program called CHOPPED JUNIOR today... four kids compete against each other in making a meal out of surprise ingredients.  I was amazed at what they did with the food in their 30-minute limit.  They love making food, so they seemed to be very familiar with foods I had never heard of... especially something called a moon cookie, or something like that.  I saw my first Cayenne pepper, the real food that the red ground stuff I know about came from. They had candy sushi in one box... another thing I never knew existed.  :-)  And there was a certain kind of persimmon in a box.  I am still thinking about some of their creations.  I would never be able to think of meals like that.

*
Well, it's time for me to go.  I will talk to you again tomorrow, GOD willing.
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May the GOD that knows our every thought, our every dream, our every challenge, and our futures, help us to keep our eyes and hearts and minds and trust on Him.  May we take our lives one day at a time, not looking back, not worrying about the future, and just seeking GOD and doing our best today.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.