27 March, 2018

Tuesday, 27 March 2018

I just finished eating a dinner-like meal, so maybe (MAYBE) food won't be the topic of the day... (don't hold your breath!  haha)

I have been modifying my April budget already... I made a payment with a different account than I planned on, so now I have to move all the other budget categories around.  I will get a hang on this....

It has been a strange day... so tired... I got up after 7 and took a shower but it didn't wake my poor tired body up, so I went back to bed.  I am still tired... I want a nap!  Such a pain!

All of that means I didn't get to my list of things to do... and I am hardly motivated to start.  So, now I am trying to work my focus into getting started in those directions.  Once I get started, I'm fine... it's just the getting started that is the killer.  :-(

I found some of my little art projects to keep working on.  That is what I have planned to do today... to get me going.  It should work.  I will probably be busy the rest of the day, maybe into the night... if I can keep my eyes open.  haha   I want to do elephants and polar bears, learn some landscape painting someday, and I have some gold leaf I bought to experiment with it.   I have always wanted to try that stuff!  I think I will try to do a word like "Love" on a heart... I'm not sure.  Not today, though.

Taxes are the April theme... I need to make sure my taxes are not messed up because of my senior status and LOW income... I thought my son was claiming me so I didn't need to file, then I checked and my income was too low to require filing... This year I just want to get it all figured out...  This year....  year...  probably not in APRIL! 

APRIL is also Earth Day (22nd) and Arbor Day (27th)... I'm working on my plan for sales related to Earth Day, and want to do as many tree things for Arbor Day as I can... more each year, I hope. 

I love the effort to make new things out of old things.  It's called recycling, re-using, re-purposing, and more.  I have such a long list of recycling things to do, or try... I just need more money, so I'm working on that problem.  :-)

Trees are part of the reason our air quality is so bad... they suck up all the bad stuff and give us good stuff... with all the destruction of forests everywhere, the ecological balance is really off.  Pollution made it even harder for the trees to help us.  I always hoped to plant as many as I could.

MAY is Mother's Day month... I still owe my Mother a better Christmas present, a birthday gift, and whatever I will do for Mother's Day.  I may as well combine the shipping costs and send them for Mother's Day... Pray for me!!!

I have a birthday to do in May, an anniversary in June, and another birthday in July... these are all related to one of my sons.  The other two sons are in my September budget.  It all has to be figured out in the budgets.  Naturally, there are other events to consider, but my kids are the higher priority... everyone else just has to fit in somewhere or be left out.

JUNE is Father's Day... I don't have to worry about that one!

I guess this will be it for today... some days are harder than others... but we all just keep going forward the best we can.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May we all find the best answers to our goal strategies.
May life be more than work.
May our world remember the right priorities.
May GOD be kind and provide financial blessings to me... so I can get my "to do" list done better, faster, and sooner.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.