22 March, 2018

Thursday, 22 March 2018

Yes!  I went food shopping tonight!  I will be eating too much all weekend!  :-)

These are the things that matter...

Other than that, most of the construction in my room is done... most, but not all.  I heard on the news that we are having some snow where I live, maybe.  I don't know how much, or if it will melt right away, but I'm ready for staying in if it comes!  haha

So, tomorrow will be food prep day... getting it all stored right.

I haven't been able to do much this week.  I hope to get something going (done) this weekend.  I guess I am really talking about doing my crafting projects.  :-)  I am looking over my goal pages every day so it keeps me motivated toward the right directions.  I may try to do photos of the things I already have available to put online... at eBay, I think.

So many things to overcome... and my weakness is GOD's opportunity to show His Power against my enemies.  It is all keeping my mind and spirit busy... trying to make meanings when only GOD understands what is going on.  But, that is our humanity... our Christianity.  Remaining faithful through our difficulties is what we are expected to do.  GOD is the boss, I like to say... not me.  I may not agree with everything, may not understand why things happen, but I know GOD is in charge... it will all become known when GOD's time is right.  My task... is always to trust and obey.

Next week I start working on my April budget.  That should be a challenge.  Yuk!

I continue to think about what I learned through the film Boom Bust Boom this week.  It is a big problem we are facing... how to survive as a nation with the debt load we carry right now, which can only go upwards as we try to make it through.  We are "max-ing out the credit cards" and our money is lowering in value as time passes.  Interest rates... I am not sure how they work in all this... seems like there is more to this than we know.  I just want GOD to provide the funds to make a better place for Christians to go, share, help each other... I have most of it planned, I just need Him to provide the funds... LOTS of funds, for lots of people.

Yes, you can pray for this.  Anything will help...   I learned a phrase some years ago called "time is of the essence" and it means time is a factor in the process... fast is needed... soon, now, quick... that's my human view.  :-)

I discovered CSPAN today... I may try to watch more of it.  It helped me to see how much time is wasted in government... I need to figure out how to see the things I am interested in... find out when they are on... and remember to watch them.  I need to understand more about the process and the people who control our lives.

Well, time to go...

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May the GOD of heaven and earth and all creation find a way to bring us what we need.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.