05 November, 2018

Monday, 5 November 2018

It has been a busy day already...

I sent off five of my monthly letters today, without an "insert" for the month... maybe I will just leave it that way for November, or maybe I will think of something that is about Thanksgiving and get it shared.  :-)   December will be my Christmas cards.  Easy.

I checked my emails already, and found a precious video link... from Hobby Lobby!  I was surprised that it wasn't another ad.  It was very special, and only one minute in length.  I hope you decide to watch it.

https://youtu.be/qa9hP2KCjyo


I have started figuring out my Christmas gifting... which is focused on personally created gifts for as many as possible.  I realized I have to mail a lot of them at the beginning of December so I have to get them done this month... and figure out how to ship them economically.  :-)   I always forget that mailing costs are part of the budget for Christmas... so I have to figure out ways to do everything for less money when mailing is a part of the gift.

*
In checking my Facebook earlier, to post the video link there, I discovered a reply to a comment I made on the non-GMO group page...   I replied again the best I could.  Our food supplies are in grave danger, and we need our local small farms for our survival, wherever we live.  I hope the person I shared with will watch some of the food documentaries you can find at Netflix, and others that are not there, especially GENETIC ROULETTE.  If you search for Genetic Roulette, some of the other films come up as similar.  Food Inc is a standard, but others exist, like In Defense of Food and Forks Over Knives.  I searched "food documentaries" and a reference page to 30 documentaries came up.

There is a short video into on the Genetic Roulette page link... I watched it and was reminded of the dangers we are facing, and it makes me cry.  One of can do nothing except grow as much of our own food as possible.  All of us might be able to change parts of the problem.  I'm not sure it will ever go away now because of the money involved in the products that are sold as healthy.

One really miserable fact is shared in the films that show how our health leadership is manipulated in Washington DC to serve the needs of industrial agriculture.

I hope you will explore these things... your lives depend on it.


*
I didn't go shopping over the weekend, but plan to go some time this week... so I am using up my frozen foods now.  I have to process all those blackberries I harvested over the summer!  I am now looking for good recipes.  Maybe they will become some of my Christmas gifts !!!    :-)



I guess that is enough for now.  Serious issues take a lot of energy out of me because they are tied to my emotions...

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

http://work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD help us to survive those who govern us.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.