23 November, 2018

Black Friday, 23 November 2018

Thanksgiving is gone... now the real shopping begins!   :-)
Wish I could participate, but I have other directions to conquer this year.

I started organizing my gifting this morning by getting some of my planned gifts into their mailing envelopes.  I figure this will keep me from going too crazy.

I have been sorting through TONS of stuff this week because I finally got the wood to lift up my tables so I can work on them.  The first table lift was reasonable; the second was a two day process with added days for sorting all the things I moved in the process... still happening!  haha  There is still my desk table to lift, but that will have to wait... I am still recovering from the 2nd effort.

No new eyeglasses yet, but I am working on it.  Medicare doesn't seem to cover regular eyeglasses, so far.  I am still working on figuring out my coverage before I spend the money I don't have to buy them.  

I am loving getting my supplies organized so I can use them.  I have high hopes for 2019... as long as I get new eyeglasses.   :-)

I wish I had my photo posting issues figured out.  I would love to share some of these things with you.  I hope that will be figured out soon.

*
In December I will begin to mail my monthly letters as Christmas Cards... and I am reorganizing my room into a better workspace.  It is all beginning to look like a better future.

I want to make Christmas goodies, so I am trying to find ways to share my efforts.

I keep looking at my Jicama that needs to be eaten and wondering if they get hard and dry and impossible to cut.  I still haven't figured out what I can do with them.  :-)


*
In my sorting I found an old scratch-it ticket and tried to register it for the Second Chance prize/s.  It wouldn't go through.  I sent a message to the lottery offices about that problem.  I thought ALL losing tickets

NOTE::  I just realized I had one BINGO column to win... it looks like I won $3.  Wow.  I bet it expired... I'll have to check.  This was from last Christmas.   :-)

I have been trying to decide if I should include the Christmas scratch-its with my Christmas cards this year... where I can.  They are $1, I think.  I am going through another version of how much involvement with the lottery games becomes gambling, or enabling/encouraging it.  Nothing is simple.  To the alcoholic and druggie, one taste is all they need to slide into the gutter that addictions take you to.  It is hard to know where the serious line is that you cannot go past.

*
I am seriously working to find a non-internet way to survive.  Advertising is everywhere.  Some of it is very unwelcome, but the data they collect to target me with ads brings a lot of different issues into play.  I would rather just access the places I need to access, and have my life less attacked by everyone who can afford to accost my online activities.

I don't know if it will be possible.

We can't share our marketing goals without doing the same process, even though it may be less invasive because of our income limitations.  It is a question of what is reasonable, not what is possible.

When I find the answers that work for me, I will try to share them in case they might work for you, too.  The internet isn't going away... and it will one day become the tool of the Antichrist to overcome everything godly.  We have to find a way through this part of our lives.

Well, I hope you find the best deals on the things that really matter to you... and don't spend more than your budget allows.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD bring us the things we truly need to be happy.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.