03 October, 2018

Wednesday, 3 October 2018

Time flies as you are catching up with your emails!  :-)

I took a long survey from a link in one of my emails... which is a mixed feeling activity.  The options to answer their questions are never good for all situations, more the categories they want recorded.  I tend to favor the text spaces to share the details of my opinions... but, actually, if they don't have a character count, I wonder how much gets through.  I hope I was able to share what I thought they wanted to know.

Other than that, I call this a recovery day... I was able to do more than yesterday, and hopefully I will be able to do more tomorrow.

I made some bean spread, and it worked out OK.  A learning experience.  It was good with bread pieces.  I can see why they have those bread and cheese fondues.  :-)  Bean "hummus" is a good protein source, and I made this without oil, just the bean liquid and some lemon juice.  I'm still going to have to work out the proportions for the next batch, but it is something I will eat again.

I see making more bread in my future, so tomorrow I will try to make an actual LOAF shape of bread.  That will be good for sandwiches. My veggies are going to become veggie sandwiches.

The giant jicama still stares at me from the counter... I think it is good for bean spreads, if I remember the last one I ate (a much smaller jicama!)… so, soon... very soon, I think... it will become gone.

That's about it for now.
Too much email tonight.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May we all survive until tomorrow...
and our country find leaders that really care about the people they serve.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.