06 October, 2018

Found a prayer to share

I have been going though more of my "piles" and decided to share a copy of this writing I discovered in an advertisement awhile back...


I said a prayer for you today
And know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart
although He spoke no word.
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
(I knew you wouldn't mind).
I asked Him to send treasures
of a far more lasting kind!
I asked that He'd be near you
at the start of each new day;
to grant you health and blessings
and friends to share your way!
I asked for happiness for you
in all things great and small.
But it was for His loving care
I prayed for most of all!



I posted to FB, but want to add my comment here.

I want to let you know you can pray wealth for me,
but fame is not that important to me.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.