17 October, 2018

Lottery Dreams -- Wednesday, 17 October 2018

Another day is nearly done.

I found out the Mega-Millions lotter drawing for Friday is nearing the BILLION dollar mark!  Wow!  I think I will invest in one more ticket!  I am waiting for a big financial miracle... maybe this will be it!  :-)  One ticket. One GOD. One hope for funding.  That's all it is.

I think I would go into total shock if I did win... I have been waiting for GOD to provide for WT for so many years...  I would be able to spend all of it in a reasonable amount of time.

When the lotteries decided to go up to $2 I was forced to figure out my options again... I just wanted to invest $1 and see if GOD provided that way.  I found my solution in the $2 dilemma by deciding that $1 would be from WT and $1 would be from me.  If we win, the money (big money only) would be shared 50:50.  It solved that issue.

Money is such a terrible threat to faith that I had to pray about money issues for a long time... just in the creating of any work for Christians.  So I worked through all the details so that before any blessings come I would be ready for them.

If GOD provides a LOT of money, initially, the plan is to make sure my past debts from this journey are paid, and some basic needs are met, but then the rest will be for lots of different things.  I guess I mean that my part will eventually be 10% and GOD's part will be 90%... after I take care of the damages the past has created in the journey.

If I won a billion dollar lottery prize, I think that would all be moot... my ten percent would be able to cover any past and future needs.  It's any other amounts that will have to be prayed about.

I tend to think GOD will provide big money someday... so that is why I have to work this out.

Many years ago I did the "exercise" of deciding what you would do with ONE million dollars, tax free, the whole amount, if you had it... seriously decide what you would do.  It was quite a challenge.  Now I am older, and life is nearing the end, so I don't know if I would worry so much about retirement funding, but owning a good house and property would be my retirement need... probably some kind of car, too.

My school loans went from about $30K to probably near $200K now.  That is one of my casualties of the past.  Other than that, I have small debts to catch up with... nothing much.  If I won a BIG amount of money, you know that "family" would come out of the woodwork, so that would have to be settled... anyone who did anything for me or my kids would want some of it.  All those amounts are not firmly decided yet.  It is all a lot of money to me now, but if I won a big lottery prize, it wouldn't be much of the total.

I was thinking earlier today that I would finally be able to buy from the ORGANIC options if I had that much money.  I could do a lot of things, finally.

Dreaming is fun.

Working Together is a very expensive dream, so it would require many millions just to get going... to start the process.  Growing it would probably take more millions.  Once the process is worked out, it will have to support itself in each region... but the start-up process will cost a lot.

The programs that are planned will also need to be financed in the beginning, until they can support themselves, get more organized and efficient, and are in their forward motion.

I hope I live long enough to see it heading in those directions.  It's been a hard battle so far.  I don't know if I will be like Moses kept from going into the Promised Land, or be able to enjoy seeing it become all it needs to be.

I always hope GOD will provide today, but I never know what He has planned.  I just keep going.  It is all I know how to do, it is my life, it is my purpose, it is my hope...  I have seen the needs that are not met, and I can't bear the thought of so many Christians suffering through them with nothing to help them, or their kids, or their grandkids, or others that may be living until the Antichrist gets here.  I am just one Christian.  GOD has to provide.

That is what I wait for... that moment when GOD provides.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
I hope this is the time when GOD will bless.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.