10 October, 2018

Wednesday, 10 October 2018

I am here early!  I wish my motivation was great, but it is fear I won't last (energy-wise) until later... :-).  I already had to take a nap!

I am glad to share that I have done two days of my quest to create an art journal by doing one picture in a small art pad I have... this is going to be very inspiring... I am already wanting to keep painting, looking for things to try painting, and thinking about the possibilities.  One picture will not be enough soon.  That is GREAT!  I need to get my crafting going!

I was up in the wee hours again, so I worked on some of my planned tasks.  I have updated my forms again, caught up with my recordkeeping, and I MAY have figured out how to get through the rest of the month.  Maybe.

That is a big success right now... it is the holiday season!

The sun is out, but I may not make it to my yardwork today.  I am trying to get my energy going in that direction.  We will have to see...

I could share a bunch of personal quests, but I wonder if they would be worth it.  I guess all that matters is that I am catching up with my long list of things to get done, and getting motivated to get my crafting done... Christmas gifts are in progress.

I am trying to work on some SMART goals to try to make real and accomplish them.  Goals are a tricky thing... making that time goal is really a challenge.  I have tried a zillion ways to get my goals into a workable format, something that is really achievable, something I can call a real commitment... but it is a flexible deadline for me... and resources (the lack of them) seems to be more than I can overcome.   BUT, I continue to try.

So, I'm off to continue my many quests.

I sincerely hope you are doing better than I am at my goal quests.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD help us.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.