22 May, 2018

Tuesday, 22 May 2018

Well, sorry I didn't get to this yesterday... I let it go to evening and then I got too ill to do anything but go to bed.  It's not the end of the world, but I am trying to find a routine.

Today was more yardwork... I am trying to get all the ivy out of a section of the yard. What a massive undertaking.  I tried to clear out the little waterway created during the rains last year, and that didn't work.  This year I started taking out the ivy by the place it connects to the grassy space and it turns out those vines go on for yards!  I changed my plan to take out the ivy this year, and see how it grows back next year.

I have already cleared out a lot of the overgrowth.  It is the space where my yellow plum tree grows.  Now it is getting to be a space with some light for better growth.  Still there is a lot more to do, but it could be a wonderful resting place for enjoying the nature and food.  :-)  Who knows... maybe it will turn out really good after a few years.

It takes a lot out of me to do this stuff, and I hate to stop when it isn't finished, but I'm getting better at the "long haul" of yard upkeep.  (If I win the big lottery, however, I will HIRE help!  :-)

I am changing around my Facebook pages these days... forming groups to separate my activities and contacts... eliminating my "friends" - for the most part... to keep my main page filled with the topic I am interested in.  I comment when I want to, and discovered how to share to my group page today.  It may work out better... we'll see.

I am still recuperating from yesterday, and did too much today, so I will get going.  I already checked my email, did most of my Facebook, checked my Twitter... not sure I have much to do online tonight.  I need to get some of my monthly letters done... but not tonight.  I'm done.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May the GOD that created this universe and every other universe be kind to us... may He show us how to love each other, to cherish our lives, and make the world better for us having been here.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.