26 May, 2018

Notes to the world...

Hi... I was checking my emails and noticed that my copy of Thursday's post was not there...

So...  I tried to re-publish it, but that didn't do any good.

So... I copied and pasted the text to see what happened.  Still no email copy, so far.

I am just entering this post to let you know I am working on this issue, and if you get some extra notifications about it, sorry.

Weekends are a challenge on some sites... I haven't had this issue happen like this before.  I will share my experiences next week... if I don't forget the trauma by then.  :-)

Happy Memorial Day weekend...  if you get to do something special with friends and family, that is a blessing.  Treasure it.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.