24 May, 2018

Thursday, 24 May 2018 - republished

Thursday is my "Friday" so I love it more and more as I want to rest!  :-)

I tackled most of my ivy-removal activities this morning and went back again to do some weeding in the afternoon.  It is beginning to look better... by the end of June it should look a lot better.  I will try to take a photo, though I realized I should already have been posting them... to share the agony of the project!  haha

Been trying brewer's yeast on other foods today... it does have its own taste when you use enough of it.  This is an interesting food I have been trying to figure out for some time.  I am also working on using other seeds and flakes I am learning about... chia, flax, sesame, wheat germ, and whatever else I have.

Sent off five letters today, and a birthday postcard.  Need to finish my monthly list in a week's time, with no mail on Memorial Day.

My weekend will be again devoted to making some space for my art and crafting projects, and getting some done... plus the Sabbath rest goal... so hard to do still.  I may watch some YouTube videos, or listen to podcasts, or watch a movie to force myself to do as little as possible.  Still, not sure that is resting.  Every single thing I do can somehow be attributed to work of some kind in my life.  That is the problem.  :-(

I guess writing letters will have to do.

I am getting better at checking my new Facebook organization... and I am beginning to like it a lot.  I still have to figure out some of the connecting issues, but that will eventually get done.  It is beginning to be a good social media space for me... finally.  I hope I get it to be just what I need it to be.

I heard that Donald Trump and the leader of North Korea are waging word wars... hope that gets figured out.

I didn't see any TV today... just the news page that you have to see when you open the internet access page... I may look at it more, again... but maybe not.  Just reading the headlines is a challenge to my mind and morals.

Well, I am off to figure out what to do about my food supplies for the weekend.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May the Lord of our existence find a way to touch our lives and hearts and minds and goals so that we will find the happiness and joy He promises.
May GOD watch over our country, and our earth... and help us to make good choices.
May we see the blessings that are ours because of GOD's provisions.
May our eyes be kind to others, our wallets generous, our hearts merciful.
Amen.

NOTE... This blog was RE-published, with this note, because it didn't send a copy to my files.  I hope this won't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.