16 May, 2018

Wednesday, 16 May 2018

My goodness... am I sore!  I can barely move after three days of yardwork... and still have more to clean up!  I guess I am getting back into shape after the winter, but I keep wondering if a heart attack is imminent!  It is hard to slow down as you age... I want to just keep going, but my body tells me I can't...  retirement money is so you can hire help !!!  :-)

Right now I am trying to enjoy a cup of coffee...  it tastes good when it is freshly brewed and you want to sit down.

My screen saver went to the technology netherland… I have no idea why.  My computer sits here idle and then things disappear.  So, I had to search all over again for the place I accidentally found the first time... and finally got that done.

I don't know why this is becoming such a difficult thing to do... just use my computer to do what I need to do.

I created my goal notebook this morning... sorted through all my goal pages and put most of the current pages into the daily book.  I still have more to do, but at least that part is done.

I finally cut off some of the red roses that are blooming in front.  They smell so good.  I love to have fresh beautiful flowers somewhere I can see them, and smell them, whenever I can.  I found some little yellow poppies when I was doing yardwork in one part of the yard (yesterday, I think)… you can't put poppies into a vase... they just fall apart.  Someday I want to plant them inside so I can enjoy them in bloom as I do the roses, and daisies, and a few other flowers.

The weather is a bit overcast, so that makes it easier for outdoor work.
I discovered the sun comes back on Friday... so I better get my clean-up tasks done by then.

I'm a bit out of energy today, so I will let you go until next time.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD help my sore body to feel better, and give me the energy to get the rest of my piles cleaned up by Friday.  Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.