15 May, 2018

Tuesday, 15 May 2018

I actually did a lot of yardwork today... thought I was going to pay for it with my body, which I kind of did... a small heat-caused headache (which I took aspirin for) and sooooo sore!  But, maybe I can get this old body into a moving shape again... for the heat of summer. Yuk!  More clean-up to do tomorrow.

Been busy with my goal forms all evening.  Finally made a dual use page the I will try out tomorrow.  So many categories and processes to track... it is not easy to find room for everything on ONE page!  I keep trying though.  :-)

Didn't get to any of my baking, well... except some tater tots, and I succumbed to a double ration today... so good!  I think I was extra hungry from my yardwork.

I better get going... have to check the weather for tomorrow, some of my social media pages, and get to bed soon... tomorrow will come too fast.  Hope I can still move my body tomorrow... it's going to be a challenge!

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us


*
*
*
May GOD help me to make it to my goals... physically, financially, and spiritually intact.  :-)  Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.