28 March, 2018

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Well, hello... I have been doing some more "creative financing" with my budget again.  :-)   How these things get me, I am not sure, but I keep working on getting better at these "issues" in my goal process.  haha   At my age, I will probably die still battling them.

I needed some butane for my crafting plans (metal clay).  In looking for the costs and other information, I discovered other supplies I have been wanting for some time.  I talked myself into getting some of them.  I'm not sorry for the purchase, but sorry I had to juggle my funds again.  I really just spent money I already had committed to these things... or something like them.

Now I have to wait until they get here, and I can try them with the projects I planned.

I made a new version of my paper mache "paste" and tried it out.  Not sure it is going to work as planned.  When it dries I will know more.  Right now some of the paper seems to be falling off the base I am trying to attach it to.  I may have to apply the newspaper in a different way.  I will try that tomorrow.

My little craft sewing machine for kids is out of it's storage space, and near being used... FINALLY!!  :-)  I have to find the instruction booklet to thread the thing again... and then I can try it out on some of the fabrics I have waiting for it.  It feels like I am moving forward, but the movement seems so small.  I am thinking about design options, still, so I am always working toward the future I hope to achieve.

Finished my black jelly beans today... and wanted a whole new bag of them to keep on eating!  I love licorice flavor, so black jelly beans are like a huge splurge for me!  :-)   Food... it means so much!!

What a day... I keep wondering what GOD is up to... how it will all turn out... who will suffer most... how to make things different...  I wonder about a lot of things.

I use to say I was a one-woman think tank... :-)  ... no funding though.  Sad....  You are welcome to donate to my cause... but you won't get a tax deduction.  haha

Time to go. I just wanted to check in.  I didn't finish my online order until about 11 pm... such a massive commitment of time I didn't want to spend.  I hope it was worth it.  (One of the items I purchased was to shred up paper for making paper pulp... totally dedicated to crafting.  I can use it for mixing plaster for other projects, too... when I get to that point.  I hope it works for these plans!)

Until next time,
May the GOD I love and believe in find a way to help me through the things I don't like about my current situation... may He watch over me and the ones I love and pray for... may He provide and protect as only GOD can do.  Amen.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
(Prayer is above today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.