13 March, 2018

Tuesday, 13 March 2018

Another day... and lots of calories!  I made my caramels... so good.  Maybe a bit soft... I'm deciding.  I need a better candy thermometer.  It is so hard to read them.  I may go for a digital one.

Still working on my food challenges.

My March letter list is being done... sent out three today.  I wish my life was more exciting... it's just the same old day-to-day life that everyone else lives... just my version.

Crafting is in-process... I tried out a glaze today.  I'm stock-piling some paper supplies.  Still working out my design options... I have to find the right tool to make holes for jewelry findings.  I checked out some supplies online... so I need more money!!!  :-|

Checked Facebook... and may create another message box.  After I take my own photos, I might be able to create much better ones.  :-)  Inspirational messaging is part of my goals... what format? not sure yet.  I'm experimenting -- until I win the big lottery prize!  haha

Not much to say today... I just wanted to check in.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD be with us all, those who love Him, and provide for all our needs.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.