29 November, 2017

Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Finally, I get to sit down... well, I did watch part of a movie earlier... after some news.  I have been changing things around my room again... did four loads of laundry, including bedding and towels... let's see, what else... mostly just moving a lot of things around to have better access to my supplies and get everything into the best place. 

In the process of moving things today, I decided I am going to try to choose the most important stuff I have and then downsize my possessions to fit better in this small space.  When I shop at the thrift stores, I grab things I like, and then get too much.  I have to separate the kitchen stuff from the crafting supplies.  Somehow, I have to mark the crafting supplies to make sure I don't use them for food again.  I will be using stuff that is not good for eating... plaster, glues, etc.  I have an engraver, that might help.  I use a hole punch for my silicone molds that are for crafts only.

I have also been thinking about going through my food supplies at the end of every year to donate the stuff that is closest to expiring to the missions, then I can replace it for the next year's supplies.  I think that will help me deal with the stuff I want on hand and don't always use up fast enough... and, it will help with the FIFO (first in first out) problems I always have because I don't watch the labels.  Sound like a good idea?  I think so... at least, for me.

If you follow my Facebook page, you will know I changed my little Christmas tree decoration.  I put some Christmas wrapping paper as a background, more festive, because I changed the garland.  I wound up cutting my garland into three sections... one for the tree, one for the background, and one to hang by the neighboring window and make it more garland in that spot.

*
I really like my 6-cube shelf.  It is becoming a great organizing space.

*
Once I get through all my boxes of paperwork/records, there will be more space in my room.  It is a S.L.O.W process, and I wish I had more options, but this is where I am and this is what I have to deal with.

*
My thoughts are about Christmas presents...and about how GOD is working in the world.  What is there I can do within my small abilities... why doesn't GOD provide for the tasks He has put in my heart to do... how will I be able to accomplish anything in my current situation... it's a constant thought.  I wish I understood more about the path GOD has me on, past/present/future.

I am trying to figure out how to update webpage for my December Membership Drive.  I have to get that done tomorrow or the next day.  I am here in Portland, but my business address and plans are in Eugene.  It has been such a huge problem these years since I moved here.  I know GOD always has a purpose for things, but it has been hard for me to understand what that could be.

I hope to finally build a member base to start building all the resources in my plans for Working Together.  Poverty is a real challenge... it doesn't allow any kind of stretching into financial issues.

I always think it was the lack of start-up funding, and the inability to build a start-up financial base through sales.  These are the points where I wonder why GOD didn't provide.  Even the thought of crowd-funding was impossible as I would become homeless with every failed effort.

These must be thoughts of concern... thinking of my past efforts, the issues that have been part of my life, and the lack of visible help from GOD... the church... and others.  I guess my main focus has been to try, do the best I could, and leave the rest to GOD.  I end up saying that I will find out in heaven what my efforts created.  These are the time I cling to all the stories about people who died not seeing the promises of GOD... like Abraham... maybe others... I can't think of them right now.

I wish I had more faith... I only know how to deal with what I have today.  I guess I have always been a budgeting person... fighting to make it all fit into the budget... trying to cover the needs.  I figure there will be a lot of these things as the end gets nearer.

It has always been one of my goals to keep depending on GOD each year for the provisions we would need... but I wasn't sure how to structure that.  I have tentative plans, and will keep looking for better options.  Membership is the main criteria...and CORD.  These will limit our financial actions.  Members will pay the yearly fee, and we will use that to build resources.  Each year's members will be the ones who can access our efforts, our services, our benefits, our resources, at different levels. 

The public will have access to different benefits/products.

I have it all planned... pretty much.  I just need to get it started...  :-)   I think it will grow into whatever GOD has planned.  When the time comes for the Antichrist to kill us, we will be with each other and be able to face it together.

GOD willing, I will live long enough to get it going.

Time to go.
I hope you will become one of our members... especially if you are a Christian.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May GOD bless this new effort to build Working Together.
May I have the provisions I need, at a personal and work level, to do the tasks I need to do.
May there be a way to reach the place/s I need to be.
May we find enough members this December to start all the programs that are planned, and then create more in every region.
May Working Together be blessed in the world, reach Christians, bring us together, help us to grow into ONE BODY, and become the resource we all need as time passes.
May our enemies be thwarted.
May our goals be reached.
May our world become better because of us.
May time be our friend.
May life be protected, and disagreements be talked out, and differences be respected.
May GOD help me soon, now, this year, and always.
May I always be able to separate my life from the life of Working Together.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.