09 November, 2017

Thursday, 9 November 2017

I just finished watching some YouTube videos on crafting topics.  I don't think I want to share which ones, yet, as I am still looking for ideas.  I guess that is why it is so dangerous for me to link to YouTube  :-)  I seem to link to one, and then see there are several others that look good to watch, topics I really need to explore a bit.  If I don't watch them now, I know I will never be able to find them again... maybe.

I am finding that when I link to a YouTube video from some places (maybe Pinterest), you can't "like" them or "save" them without signing into your account.  I tend to let these go unrecorded because I don't even remember most of my passwords these days.  So sad, don't you think.  I hope I can remember some of them, for later, but there isn't a guarantee. I will have to find a solution to this, if I want to keep track of who I share in my blogging.

I know I could write them down, but I already have piles of notes from all the places I search through.

*
I had a big afternoon exploring some live videos that were on Facebook, on farming. The National Young Farmers group has a gathering that I happened to see when I checked my Facebook page.  I linked to some guides from somewhere along the way.  Spent some time exploring them and printed a few pages to think about... on business planning.

It has always been a challenge for me to get a full business plan completed.  One of the page sections I printed was about topics to think about and include in your plans.  Another was about identifying your customer's traits, for marketing goals.  I haven't thought about it in a long time, so this will be a refresher... make me think about my goals for crafting and my goals for WT (Working Together, work2gather.us).

*
I am ready to start looking again for a small, inexpensive computer to use for writing and planning.  I may try to get two so I have one for online activities.  I just don't like having everything attached to the internet.  It seems to be a dangerous option anymore with all the hacking and identity theft, and other things.  This is just another effort of mine to find a good solution for me.  I really don't know what I want to do yet.

My old computer is OK for some tasks, but not for my new social media and website duties.  I think this will be my Black Friday goal.

*
More Christmas Bazaars this weekend.  It is getting interesting to see what the crafting/holiday bazaar world is like.  I hope it is worth the time and trouble. 

*
I don't want to get into any really serious topics right now.  I get very emotional about the things that matter to me.  I heading into a goal to make better blog posts, but also wanting to keep this one more like a journal. 

I will be adding more thoughts as I process them... until then, keep your foundations in Christ's salvation... meet me in heaven one day.

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May we all find our way through the changes that must happen for prophecy to be fulfilled.
May we keep our fight on God's side, allowing Him to deal with our enemies.
May our efforts be filled with God's purposes.
May our goals be faith-based.
May we keep trying even when the enemy seems to be winning.
May we all remember that God is good, and powerful, and not our servant.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.