22 November, 2017

Wednesday, 22 November 2017

I guess shopping and Christmas and sleep/rest took precedence over my blog... I totally forgot to get it done before I collapsed into bed, putting it off until later... and later turned into tomorrow.  I hope it didn't matter to anyone.  This is still a work-in-progress, so these things happen.

*
This morning I found a goal planner from the C12 Group, a Christian business support group.  It was a 28-page download and I actually PRINTED it off... using a lot of precious ink for the machine I use and supply... but I hope it will be worth it.

*
I woke in the early (wee hours) of today and decided to work on my Christmas gifts, packaging, cards, and planning.  I am also working on some packaging ideas for future products.  It is getting interesting.  I will try to post at least one of the photos I have been taking, but I have to do that after I publish this post.  Such a pain...

*
When the holidays get here, I begin to think about my life again...  how I got to now, where I wish I would have been, and where I want to go in the future.  I think the end of each year is a mixed blessing -- mostly because it is filled with lots of memories that are not always good.  They have their use in how we go forward, but they still have lots of emotions attached to them.  I call it my end-of-the-year review.  It goes along with goal planning for the next year.

*
I get reminders on Facebook about my plans for a December Membership Drive for Working Together.  The need to update those webpages and insert the payment links still is on my to-do list... but I don't have a real computer yet.  I will be trying to find a way to get those things done, or finding an alternative.  Keep in touch and make sure you join WT so we can start building the resources that will be needed.

Every day I see how desperate the world is becoming for the Christian populations and I wish I was already farther into my plans for WT.  I wonder how much I will be able to accomplish.  I wonder why GOD hasn't provided the funds needed.  I think about all the ministries and churches and schools and groups that will increasingly need financial help, volunteers, and other resources... and I think about the limits each of us has in providing them.

May this be the year that GOD opens up the fountains of provision and helps us to gather together to support each other through the increasing persecutions the Bible tells us are coming.

Have to go...
In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May GOD hear my prayers and provide for His people through WT.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.