26 April, 2018

Thursday, 26 April 2018

Been working on my GOAL pages with the new (used) computer and Open Office as the creating system... lots to learn about how different it is from the version of Microsoft Office I was working with.

I didn't want to replicate the pages I already made, so I am trying to find a new format.

I decided to do a weekly page with all my repeating activities... to keep track of everything.  I have a page to plan out some of my crafting projects.  I made new calendars for planning... one with squares, one with lines to write on.  I have a new monthly budget and a new letter list...no, I haven't done the letter list yet as I have some copies of my other form.  I am working on a new budget form, which is going to be tested as I make entries...  that means there may be more revisions.  I am trying to decide how to follow/record my social media activities, figure out costs, etc.

I sent off two more of my monthly letters today, only a few more left.  It can be an expensive challenge to keep this effort up... especially since no one seems to acknowledge any of my letters... or respond.  This makes me suspicious, but I am not sure how to deal with it in my current situation.  Ordinary people are at the mercy of those with greater knowledge and money.

I saw the end of NBR today and it was the last part of a segment on teen hackers that got caught... and they were attached to the Russia story... One said he was 15 years old when he hacked into the Russian network and bought the information they stole from American victims.  Our nation is in jeopardy when teens, who do not really understand the implications of their actions, can hack into computer systems and networks that may cause real harm.  Kids are so easily manipulated, and harmed... they have no way to protect themselves from some, and become the minions of others.

A teen in rebellion is a force to reckon with... which is why some end up in prison, etc.  I had no way to control my sons when they went beyond my borders into drug land and more.  I suppose this is another consequence of single-parenthood.

I haven't quite gotten to yardwork today... at least not yet.  I'm not sure I can still conquer my pile of clippings tonight.  Mornings are going to have to be my commitment... before it gets hot.

I started a file to try to get my book going... my update for What If There Is NO Rapture? I am not sure what to write, so I am making notes... trying to create an order to my thoughts for chapters and details.  This should be fun.

I also want to create a give-away PDF, and I was thinking I need a new PDF for membership and other purchasing options for Working Together programs.  So, I'm thinking about what to create for them...

It would be nice to be able to have two accounts on this computer, one with Microsoft, one with Open Office, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that... Windows 10 wants me to make everything link to their email accounts... I just wanted a separate account on my computer, like a guest account.  This is such a pain... and why I figure I have to get separate computers for everything... I haven't even gotten to an Apple model yet.  :-(

I'm getting into my "hate the evil in the world" space, so I better let you go for now...

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us

*
*
*
May GOD help our world to find a way through the End Time changes that are already upon us and will get worse.
May GOD provide for His people.
May GOD help us to love, and share, and grow, and become better than we are today.
May our loved ones be saved and meet us in Heaven.
May we all create resources for our local communities and global outreaches... preparing for when our resources may not be as plentiful as they seem now.
May we not be filled with fear, but wise in our efforts.
May our possessions find the right value in our lives.
May we create a place of refuge for the future...
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.