27 June, 2018

for Tuesday, 26 June 2018

Here I am, again...  I kept putting off the post and then I was too long at the computer and couldn't sit anymore... so this is the post I wanted to write yesterday...  we keep learning our limits as time goes by.  :-)

Let's see, I was doing a lot of online research when I planned to do my post... so I discovered that QUIKRETE (quick-crete) has more than one kind of concrete... amazing.  I had my son pick me up a bag, which I thought there was only one kind, and then I went online to find out how much cement it would make.  The writing on the 60-pound bag is small!!  I thought it would be easier to look online, but couldn't find anything I needed to answer my question.  I did see a bunch of videos on how to use the concrete types for different applications... so now I have a better idea which bag I will choose next.  I might try out for their "one-bag-wonder" competition... once I get a better idea about how this stuff works.   :-)

I finally went looking for some photo requirements for my ETSY shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/work2gather) and explored the newest info at the Seller's Handbook... I have a bunch of pages to read today!  I updated my shop announcement, created a new coupon for July, when I hope to have some items listed, and looked at all my account details... who can keep track of all those things!!  So I keep trying to figure out a print system so I can put them in a file for future reference.  Digital is nice, but it isn't going to help me if everything online disappears.  I figure keeping print and digital will help cover different problems.  I just have to get it all organized and be able to stay in one place...  a lifetime problem.

My packages arrived yesterday...  first my little mini-SIZZIX machine... which I tried out to see how it works.  It is going to help me accomplish many of my creative goals, but not all.  I need to buy a larger version for the bigger projects.  I have to do a bunch of experimenting to find the items I want to keep doing for sales income.

I also received my JOEY FEEK music CD so I listened to that a couple times.  I think I want to get one of her HYMNS collections for listening over and over.  I tend to just put the music on and have it on "repeat" for the entire CD.  I would rather have this CD accessible for the song I most wanted, and have a fully Christian music selection available for my background music.  :-)  It was already something I was thinking of getting, but couldn't afford yet, so it's already on my list of things I want.

The other package I received was the documentary FOOD CHAINS, which I haven't viewed yet.  I hope to do that today or tomorrow.

I was exploring the company that created DIRTY ENERGY to see how much some of the previewed videos were and what they were about, but it's a hard company to share.  It promotes some issues that Christians cannot agree with, so I am still trying to decide how to handle issues like this. If I get to the point of wanting some of their other videos, which are on issues that matter to me, I will figure it out... for me... for what matters in my life.

I am working on my budget for July... so wiped out already, but there is always hope to make some sales online!  haha  This is the challenge.  How to get all the processes of selling online into a manageable group.  I really look forward to winning the "lottery" and hiring some help!  :-)

Did I tell you I have been drinking green tea for some time now... I ran out of ground coffee, then I ran out of my special instant coffee, so green tea became the beverage for me!  Now I am almost out of green tea.  I do have a last-resort back-up... so I hope it doesn't come to that.  :-)   I just remembered, I may have enough ground coffee in the bottom of my container to make a few cups, in a dire emergency.  Only three more days until the end of JUNE, and the start of the JULY budget.  Will I make it!?!  Only GOD knows....   haha

Well... I am sure I am forgetting something, so I will try to make a note of it if I remember during today and add it to the post for Wednesday.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin
work2gather.us


*
*
*
Every day I grow more concerned about the future of America, of Christians, of poor people all over the world.  I wish I could do more... I wish I didn't have to think about the terrible things that sin brings into our lives... I wish I had all the answers.  Right now, in my situation, all I can do is pray... and I hope that GOD hears my prayers and sends the help we all need.

May GOD be kind to those who love Him.
May we, His people, be wise in our choices in the midst of increasing needs.
May the enemies of GOD be kept from succeeding.
May our hearts grow in goodness.
May we find our way to a better future.
May we all be able to stand in faith when the time comes to choose.
May our churches gather together for strength and to create a way to protect each other in every community.  May GOD save the best of our resources for the Body of Christ.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.