12 December, 2017

Tuesday, 12 December 2017

A little bit ago, I happened on a Twitter link about the Alabama election results, from PBS Newshour.  It seems the Associated Press has declared a winner in the election.  By declaring the winner, the headlines become a repeated event... no one will know anything else about the election except that their person won.  Judy Woodruff was interviewing some people in the recorded post, but what irritated me most was the tones in her voice when the "reporting" involved the opposition.

Then I found some links to Roy Moore's side.  It was a video sharing that they were planning to have a recount because the numbers (election results) are so close, close enough for a recount.  The post with the video also said they hadn't conceded the race yet... so it wasn't a clear win.

In the flurry of posts about the Democratic person who won, and his very pro-abortion views,  I was then disgusted to discover a post about Planned Parenthood where the person posting (I know it was a public person I have seen before) was urging women to have as many abortions as they wanted because the person who won that state election agreed with that stance.

It made me ill to even read this post.  Do they even know how terrible their statements are?!  Wanting to kill innocent children because of a political battle for supremacy.  The core issues behind abortion have disappeared... it is now a battle of wills, a need to win, and no one matters except the battle.  (That means women who turn to Planned Parenthood are not being counselled, they are being manipulated into do what the political battle requires... abortions just to make sure they are done, baby parts sold to fund the battle, and young trusting women who are left ravaged for the rest of their lives. 

I hate discovering the "news" anymore.

*
I didn't really get involved with social media until several years ago.  I am nearly 65 years old now.  It has been a learning experience.  I don't know what it will mean for our future as human beings, as countries, as individuals and families.  I am discovering that social media is becoming more and more like the Enquirer on steroids (I think that is the right comparison... I'm reaching for the right words!), but we don't realize it is another version of the Enquirer.  Will there be anything we can rely on?  All of the digital "evidence" we use to create claims against people can be altered by anyone who knows how to do it and has the programs/equipment to do it... which is a lot of people... even young kids!   That's videos, photos, and ????  who knows what else.

It seems to be a useful tactic to "discover" things about the people you want to destroy... and keep it coming.  I'm really sick of these repeated efforts... it's like a broken record.  I hate anyone being abused or mistreated, that is not what I am disgusted with.  I don't appreciate all the terrible things that people do to others.  I object to the timed use of these accusations... and watching the back and forth of them as "pay-back" between Hollywood, Washington (DC), media outlets, etc. 

I heard one comment associated with this election that really explains this process.  One of the people on Roy Moore's side mentioned that he has run for eight(?) elections and this is the first time any of these accusations have come up.  There seems to some kind of untruth happening here... for a reason.

I just get so tired of the timing being so convenient for certain issues, like elections, like the other party winning when you didn't want them to, like using false accusations to destroy someone at the opportune time and then having it all proven wrong later (after you have achieved your goals). 

In some circles this is the only way they know how to operate... win at any cost.  It may be how our world works... for those with money, power, and agendas, but it is not going to create the world we need.  It is why morality is really the most important issue we face.

*
I grew up in the areas around Hollywood, even lived by the tourist sites (stars in the sidewalks, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, etc.) for awhile (as a very poor single-parent family).  It is a dirty town... built on the destruction of so many lives.  The world sees money, fame, gossip, drama, fundraising...  but the hidden (maybe not so hidden, or maybe opportunely revealed) ravaged lives don't always make the media.

*
I am losing all the heat of my anger now... this is an argument that has been repeated many times.  It doesn't lead anywhere (because I'm not in charge of the world  :-) -- but it is always hard for me to deal with.  I want the world to be a good place... a place that wants to do what is right... and I have discovered, as an adult, that it never will be. 

Now I am trying to understand how to survive these moral losses and find a place for myself and my dreams and my daily survival... to do what I can to change anything I can.

*
I guess that is what we all do... survive the best we can. 

Some people are more willing to sacrifice their bodies, their integrity, their better goals in life, to build up their bank accounts.  Sleeping your way to the top has been around for a long time.  I have considered it another form of prostitution, but we won't talk about that today.

*
I hope this post hasn't been too depressing for you.  We think our lives are protected from the harms that all these seemingly vague and impossible to change actions in our world, but we are not.  They will lead to our demise. 

I wonder who is behind all these hidden efforts.  I know that they are spiritually driven, that the Antichrist will be the eventual source, and Satan is behind the long-term war... but who is really pulling the strings right now.  I can't do anything to stop these huge events, but it would be nice to know.

If you find out, let me know.  :-)

In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May GOD help us to find our way through all the changes that we cannot do anything about.

( I guess the Serenity Prayer would be good here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.