19 September, 2024

Weekend plans.


Another day is over.

I can see why it is taking so long to get my downsizing done... It gets so repetitive.  Hopefully, I will get this all done by next week.


I look for the current news on YouTube and it is a challenge to find anything worthwhile.  I end up seeing all the violence, crime, political smears, and "fun" stuff like that.  I do like the way some stations make separate links to each report.  I can choose what I want to watch.

I am getting more critical of the topics that get more attention from the media.  It all seems like a waste of time now.  It really becomes a question of motives and evaluating for real truth.  Everyone is biased, claiming not to be.

The internet makes it harder to trust, but necessary to find out if there are different sides to an issue.


I didn't go shopping yet, for reasons that aren't about the challenge.  I don't have the energy, mostly.  But I am still trying to create more foods from what I have and thinking about what is most important to stock my next pantry.  I am seeing how much longer I can last with the right foods.  This would be like how many meals I can make with a jar of dry goods like beans, quinoa, flour, etc., will make.  I am seeing the need for instant options like potatoes, and condiments that don't need refrigeration.  I am changing the goals of my weekly shopping lists.  

This is a great prepping experience.

When I get to the end of this effort, I will share more details with you.  I may also share some of my own favorite recipes, and other notes.


This will be a short post.  I am out of energy for this day.

I hope to get a lot done this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.