12 September, 2024

Continuing my food challenge.

Rainy weather this week.  Winter prepping rises in priority, but there is still time.  I have my green pepper still on its plant, and some small tomatoes I am watching.  I hope to replant my blueberry bush and rhubarb plant, but not sure I can.  That is what's left of my container garden.  Will have to plan for next year now.


Food challenges are hard for me.  I live in constant fear of hunger, loss of food, possible starvation.  It is worse with my age issues.  I am still trying to last without shopping as long as I can.  We don't think about hidden details of anything until we are forced to.  This is my way of trying to survive before I need to for real, finding out if what I have prepped will actually work, looking for better options.  I am learning a lot.  I hope to make a list of foods I will need.  Things I can actually use.  Recipes and what ingredients I really need to have on hand to make them.  I am getting an idea of how long my prepped food will last.


I am also still sorting my belongings... downsizing... discovering things I forgot I had.  Memories. 

And praying for what is left of my life.


GOD is bigger in my life these days.  The thought of heaven more real.  The fears for those I care about more urgent.  Wondering what my life has meant to the world is a part of those thoughts.  It is really hard to know the answer.

I just wanted to check in for today.  If I get started on the media and the election, it might not be a good day.  :-)  

Pray that GOD will help Christians everywhere, America, and our world.

Amen.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.