01 March, 2024

Still seeking GOD for the path forward.

The end of the day is not a very good time to write, but I seem to face this battle every time.  I tend to be emotional from fatigue and lots of time thinking about the details of life and faith.

I ended up at Facebook tonight.  I wanted to reach a YouTube channel with a comment about their program on how the elderly are treated in those end-of-life care facilities - Retirement homes, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, etc.  The comments were turned off of the video.  Facebook seemed to be the only option.  I ended up sending them a message.  I hope they received it.  I never really know... my computer has a lot of problems.

I do want to share that the program talked about places where people paid over a million dollars for their care, and still the systems abused them and led to early death.  Another facility I watched about was holding a LOT of money in trust for the residents and the residents didn't get the proper care, leading again to abuse and early death.  It was really scary.  The facilities LOOKED great, one was brand new, but their loved ones were not cared for.

Anyway, I ended up seeing the video tab as I browsed around at my Facebook page, which I haven't really been involved with for years, and watched a series of different videos.

The last one I watched was about the Turpin children from 2018.  They were the family with parents that abused their 13 children, kept them home all that time, until one of the kids escaped and called 911.  I remember seeing short news items of the event and the parents, but I didn't know the details really.  This video was of the child escaping, the call to 911, and the process the police went through to verify the claims.  The parents were arrested, and the children were separated into two groups - the adult children and the minor children.  At the end there was a short mention of what happened to the children and the money the world donated to them to help with their recoveries.  Again, money became an issue of financial abuse as they tried to build new lives.

In our lives, in the times ahead, money will become another tool of the Enemy against us.  I think it was the goal of Hitler against the Jews in their time.  I remember seeing something that said the Nazi's went around to all the homes of the imprisoned and killed Jews taking whatever was valuable.

I am wondering how this will show up in our lifetimes.

Governments all over the world are struggling.  Thy are beginning to use their power in very strange ways.  I think they are flexing their wings to see what they can get away with, especially in those places where freedom and laws are more difficult to overcome the rights of the people.  I think COVID may have been one of those flexing moments because now the World Health Organization is seeking global power over vaccine issues.  In America it seems to be the powers of government becoming more strategized than they have been in the past.  We see it as Biden versus Trump, Democrats versus Republicans, Immigration, Black Lives Matter, the Supreme Court, Prolife versus Abortion, Taxes, Zoning, Program funding, and any other issue that will allow the government to control us more.

We don't have the ability to overcome government control.  Not really.

They want to control our water resources.  They will.

Things happening now, in our lifetime, will become the survival issues of tomorrow.

I don't know when, or how, but the Bible tells us everything will become so bad the Antichrist will be asked to solve the problem/s that bring him to power.

I am near the end of my life.  Who will still be alive when the Antichrist gets here?  What will the people of faith do when those hardships begin to change into persecution and then into government actions?  I keep wondering about all these things.  It has been my life for so many years, I still keep looking for GOD's meaning in our daily problems.

The Enemy will attack one, then two, then three, etc.  He will grow stronger and stronger as time passes.  Anything that has to do with GOD, Faith, goodness, family, etc., will become a target.  That is what we are seeing, we just don't know why these changes are happening.

We don't see them in the realm of Faith.

We see these problems, and we suffer, and we seek GOD, and we don't know what is happening to destroy our nation and our lives, but the real issue is the spiritual battles under the problems we see.  

I hope we find better ways to prepare for what prophecy tells us.

I think WE are the generation the Bible talks about... the one generation... the last generation before the Antichrist.  

Technology is the difference.  No other generations knew about technology and the difference it would make.  Digital currency and the microchip define what the Bible says about not being able to buy or sell.  Both are on their way to becoming global norms.

GOD has people in this world to help us.  We need to find them and get busy preparing for what our future will become.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.