28 March, 2024

Finding the way forward... one day at a time.

This seems to be the theme of my life.

One day at a time.

The Bible tells us this moment is all we have but we think our lives will be forever.  Well, a long time.  Now that I am up there in years, it seems this one day at a time theme is still the only option.  The reasons why seem to change, but there is even less of a guarantee we will reach tomorrow, or our next birthday, or the many goals we still have.  

Today I came across a YouTube Short about Christian things.  I think the channel was called The Bible Minute, but I am not sure.  The topic of the video was a question many unbelievers ask about God... about people who have never even heard about God - asking how He can judge them.

My reply was the Bible tells us Creation is a witness of God.  

I also mentioned reading in the Bible that some are made for the day of evil, for the End Times.  We will not all be saved.  This is a big question in my mind.  How are some of us created just for the days of evil?  To me it is saying some of us will not have the option to be saved.  I don't have my answer about this passage yet.  I am just thankful that I found God and salvation.

I am struggling with the details of living in these End Times.  Technology has brought things into our lives that I never thought possible.  And there is no way to stop them.  We will have to learn how to cope with them as they create the fulfillment of prophecy.  Living one day at a time is our only choice.  

We are heading into robots, into internet controls we don't even know about, into microchips in the body and becoming a computer ourselves.  No one in the days when the Bible was created could ever have understood what we are living.  Symbolism, interpretations, words that are chosen to describe what is seen, these are things we have to deal with as we try to understand what the Bible says.  I am thinking of the visions of John in Revelation... about the many times the Bible says "like" when it is describing something in a vision of the future.  I am thinking about all the things that are missing from the details we have.

I believe God's Word is fully true.  I don't know if we can fully understand what is being shared with us.  I know that every time I read the Bible I discover something new because I have been changed by my own experiences and knowledge.  

I suppose this may be why there are so many denominations and ways of seeing parts of what the Bible says.  

Through Working Together I wanted to create a yearly event I called "40 Days in the Wilderness."  It was meant to be a way of gathering all the representatives of the many denominations together to share their views on these differences, find what GOD meant by them, and discuss what we could do to overcome them to become ONE BODY of CHRIST.  I wanted to find a way to solve these issues that divide us.  With the internet, we could all watch the discussions and find ways to participate.  Later, I realized this could become the way the Gospel would be heard all over the world.

Because of all the things I have wanted to do through Working Together, I can see why there has been so much opposition in my life.  What I don't understand is why GOD hasn't provided for Working Together.  I have to assume it was not the right time.

This could be a good sign for Christians.  It might mean we have a little more time before the Antichrist gets here, openly.  Global dominion takes time, I hope.  It's hard to know.  I see the power of the internet, the goal of digital currency as our global money, and the microchip already in human bodies.  I don't know what God's Plan is on the way to the Antichrist. 

I can only do what I am able to do in each day.  That is all God holds me responsible for.  I just wish I could have helped more people, more Christians.  I hate to see suffering that might have been prevented.


Pray for all of us.  It's going to be a lot of chaos when these struggles finally reach us.

In Christ,

Deborah Martin

Working Together Inc - https://work2gather.us








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.