07 March, 2024

Politics... It's going to be a long hard year.

I forgot about the State of the Union speech being tonight until I went to my You Tube channel.  I watched it on one of the news channels (the one with David Muir).  Then some of the feedback sections.  I still have a couple videos to watch from the Republican side.  I did see the official Republican response. 

Politics are hard to deal with.  The sides are so divided and battling against anything that the other wants.  I don't see much good in all of that.

In this speech I thought Biden looked very frail.  His speech had a lot of energy, but his physical presence seemed very frail to me.

Each side of anything shares statistics about the problems they discuss.  It seems to me that statistics and polls can be easily manipulated to say anything you want them to say.  I don't follow the daily activities of government and politicians so it's hard for me to say whether anything is actually true.  Example:  When they say they created a zillion new jobs, I am wondering if they are counting all the jobs that came back after COVID lockdowns.  I wonder what kind of jobs they are counting.  I wonder if they are temporary, reduced hours, or permanent full-time jobs.  

I hear positive statements that put all the credit with that person or party.  I wonder how much is true, how much is exaggerated. 

I am not looking forward to this year.


I wanted to share the topic of a newsletter I received the other day.  It's the MARCH 2024 edition of the Eagle Forum Report.  It's about the government creating a way to control ALL future land under the umbrella of conservation.  It is a scary thought but seems logical for the agenda of government.  I suggest you try to get a copy and read it for yourself.  There are four one-page articles on the topics involved in this move of government on private land ownership.

It is too complicated for me to share.  I see the danger, and know the government's way of securing power, so I can see this as a ploy to control food supplies, business activities, and other issues of freedom and ownership.  In thinking about the Antichrist, I see this as one more way to control all our lives.

The idea I see in this is creating conservation requirements and then enforcing them.  Every person and landowner would be subject to the government's control.  If they say you can't grow something, build something, own something, then you won't be able to.  Water, timber, cattle, crops, and more can be affected.  This is a GMO issue if the government decided the only crops you can grow are GMO crops.  It's a water issue if there is a drought.  It is a cattle issue if you have too many cows and their farts are considered a danger to our environment.  The government can say whatever it wants, and enforce it.

We are seeing this happen in other areas of life now.  Parental Rights -- taking children away from their parents for any political reason... or closing down businesses...  seizing property... and more.  Even in America.  The reasons are homeschooling, and sexual/gender issues and disagreeing with the rising powers or changes being made in our lifetimes.

Freedom allows us to disagree.  We are seeing those rights disappear.  That means we are becoming a different kind of country.

If we understand prophecy and what the world will become, we can see why these changes are happening.  I don't know what it will do to our ability to protect ourselves.  I thought we could gather and find a way to survive together.  These changes in government are making that difficult to see anymore.

Registering to vote and voting for the person you think represents your ideas of freedom and personal liberty is so very important, especially now, as our times become more fragile and hostile.  It may be the only hope we have... if the elections are honest and the people we elect understand our needs.

I hope you will cast your vote in November.  It really does matter.  God has given you this opportunity to voice your opinions on who will lead our nation.  Please use it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.