03 December, 2018

Monday, 3 December 2018

I forgot it is Monday!

Today has been the start of Christmas buying and sending (online), and Christmas cards to announce those gifts.  It's beginning to feel like Christmas!  :-)

I hope to get more cards in tomorrows mail, and find out about the last of my online purchase needs.

After my spending spree I had to figure out if I had any money left!  haha  Well, how much I had left.  Not much.  But that is my continual status.  I will squeeze out what I can.  Homemade gifts are rising to the top of the option list!

That's about the bulk of my news for today... I don't want to go into too much detail... this is the season of secrets, you know!!  :-)

Enjoy your holiday prep... it makes the whole month fun.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
Pray for blessings... there is so much need in our world, so much pain, so much evil, and so many who want to live peaceably but can't.  Pray for change.  Pray for GOD to have mercy on us.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.