17 December, 2018

Monday, 17 December 2018

I realized today that Christmas is nearer than I thought... only a WEEK away!  I'm just trying to get my cards and packages into the mail before the USPS deadline!  What else is there to think about!!  haha

One more package to make ready, and no idea what it will finally hold.  Fun.  Not a well-planned year.  We will try to do better next year.

Life happens in years these days.  This year I did this, next year I will try to get this done.  Like my summer projects.  :-)

So... I am working on my goals for next year.  Trying to make a list I can check off.  Hoping to get it all organized into some kind of "project management" style.  Is this a good goal?  I hope so.  I'm still trying to figure out how to break my BIG goals into small achievable parts.

I better go... lots to do for my last package to mail.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End TImes

*
*
*
May GOD make His Presence known, glorify His Name, and make the world better.
Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.