23 December, 2018

Merry Christmas ! --- Sunday, 23 December 2018

I have been thinking a lot about many different things this past week... searching for GOD's directions and provisions... wondering how to conquer my goals for 2019.

It has been quite awhile since I last posted.

I went shopping on Wednesday.  Still have more to do.

Had my eyeglass appointment.  Now I am waiting for my glasses to be done so I can pick them up and see how the go... it has been a very long time since I had new glasses... too long.

I work a lot on my budget.  I have to finish my Christmas gifting (tomorrow!)  --  this is my latest year yet.  Just haven't been able to get out shopping like I normally can.  One of my "goals" for 2019 is to find a solution for that.

Mailed all my cards and gifts last Wednesday...  sent my first letter to a faith prisoner in PAKISTAN.  I hope my letter gets to him, and that he can read English.  I included an SASE to see if it helps.

I watched some Christmas programs online... via email links.

TBN has a special with Andrea Bocelli (hope I spelled that right)… and his family... and others.  You can watch it online.

I watched a Christmas service at Alistair Begg's church via an email to online link.  I hope to see their Christmas Eve service, too.

Not sure what else I will see that is Christmas-y.  :-)

Mostly I am thinking about the problems in the world, the changes we are not prepared for, dying, the lost, life here and elsewhere, the government, and the futility of my dreams at this point.  BUT, I will continue to the best of my ability, whatever Satan seems to throw into my path.  It is all there is left to do.

I created some "bookmarks" for an inmate Christmas letter... One has captured my attention more than the others.  It says ::


TODAY is what I have.
TODAY is a clean slate.
TODAY I can change my life.


I think I will make it into something to sell, something to offer free, something...  a postcard would be nice...  I am trying to think of something that can continue to inspire, not just a one-time read.  I want to remind myself of these things, too.

Printful would be nice... a cup design, maybe.

I am working on the design options... which software to get and use that creates designs for more than one website.  It is quite a challenge, especially if you don't want to use the "Cloud" for everything!

I learned that Twitter has a file of free GIF's today... so I posted two...  :-)  fun!  I have been waiting to figure out how to make them.  :-)  I want to do photos that show up on Twitter feed, too.  AND videos!  Not sure how or when, but 2019 is going to be a good year, if I can get these things done.

I have lots to read now... on Cash Flow, Patreon, homelessness and solutions, GOD, goals, Etsy, selling, and more.  Some days it is hard just to get the dishes done, but I am hoping to find help soon.
Well, I hope your holiday is filled with love and presents that you like!  :-)

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD bless the good people, and prevent the bad ones from hurting anyone.  Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.