18 December, 2018

Tuesday, 18 December 2018

I'm not going to last much longer today... I better get this done!  :-)

Been listening to CHRISTMAS on YouTube the past several hours... starting with the Alistair Begg Christmas Concert for 2018... to a 2017 Carolers Concert by Hillsong… to Nat King Cole Christmas albumn (now).  Sure love his voice...

Been sorting more piles today, after a mountain of dishes washed and kitchen cleaned up.  Made salsa, sweet potato fries, and tried to recover some leftovers.  As I wrote in one of my letters today, I need a BIG compost pile and to make smaller portions.  Leftovers are just not that great.

Most of my Christmas is done, except the main package to send and the main gift for at home.  This is the way life goes... what to give?????????????????????????????   I don't know...yet.

I hope I survive tomorrow.  Lots to do.  It will probably take me until Christmas to recover.  Oh, well... that's what Christmas is about.  Right?   haha

Well... I better go get my Christmas done.

Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May GOD help all His people to keep their Christmas Spirit, and remember what matters.
May we all enjoy the end of this year, and make a plan for next year.
May our hearts find their joy in salvation, in love, and in their place within the Kingdom of GOD.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.