11 September, 2018

The Anniversary of Terrorism in the USA -- Tuesday, 11 SEP 2018

Time passes and we forget things that have happened... so many disasters happen every year.  To me they are not all important, but the ones that affect me remain in my heart and mind and prayers.  If you have read my past blogs, you know how deeply I feel about this event, that I consider it a turning point in America's protection by GOD.

Here is a link to Billy Graham's speech at that time for the prayer memorial that was held...


Paul Ryan sent out an email message with a link to his video about it.  It reminds us how little we expected this to happen in our country.

Because I am always thinking about the Antichrist and what will happen in the world before and after he arrives, I see our vulnerability.  It is foolish to believe we can protect ourselves from future attacks, as politicians like Paul Ryan and his Democratic counterparts believe.  The attacks will just be different... and more organized than the one that caught us by surprise.

We are slipping into a fear mode as a country, with immigration issues, and the terrorism we think they will bring to us.  Fear affects our thinking.  We don't see the problems in healthy ways.  We make bad judgments.  Somehow, the thing we fear comes into our lives.

I have been thinking about all these things for some time now... with my own focus on the Christian populations first, but everyone good included.  9/11 was just a huge look into the destruction that war brings... and it is coming to America... eventually.

I guess I am really wondering about a Bible verse I read one day (and didn't keep track of, so I haven't been able to find it again) that was about those times when a third of the earth will be destroyed.  In that passage I read it said one third of the people who existed would be destroyed, and then shortly after that it mentioned that 5000 were killed.  It means the world will be reduced to 15,000 people at some point... and then down to 10,000.  I can't imagine what GOD means by this verse, and how it will happen.  It is part of my wonderings about America, about terrorism, about the timeline of GOD, and about Mankind.

I imagine this will be long after the Antichrist takes Christians out of the world.

It has been a long time since I have been able to study my Bible/s, so memory is selective.  I recall the big issues, the main details, the ones that affect my focus.  Technology is going to make our lives so very different.  The Mark of the Beast takes on a whole new meaning as the details about technology are developed.  We are becoming robots for the computer... there is the gradual move to depend more and more on automated processes, for everything.  The chip in our body seems, to the unsaved, to be the most logical move to take.  Wireless biological parts, wireless communications, wireless life... in time, there won't be a choice... it is all more visible to us now, but how long will it take?  We don't know.  All we can do is watch as it all unfolds.

I still cry when I see the Twin Towers attacked.

I hope GOD allows us to gather together for our own protections as these End Times unravel into the Antichrist... we are easier target when we are alone, and aging, and unable to fight.  We can do more if we are together.

Think about joining Working Together so we can start in that direction.


Until next time,
In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us
Working Together Inc
Building for the End Times

*
*
*
May we discover our need for each other.
May our lives be meaningful to the world we are in.
May life be good and shared and protected from unnecessary harms.
May we not fear, but be wise.
May GOD provide for us, and save us from our Enemy.
May we all be able to share.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.