15 November, 2017

Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Well, we (me, myself, and God) missed yesterday... I went to bed early, thinking I would get up and do my post later.  Never quite made it up again.  It seems the world survived.  :-)  I'm glad of that.  haha

Today has been another long and busy day, with a nap, but I am still very tired.

I will go ahead and write more in the morning, or some time before I am falling asleep in an upright position.

Until then,
In Christ,
Deborah Martin

*
*
*
May our heavenly Father be close to those who have no father.
May the lost find strength in the salvation of Christ.
May our holidays be good, and our benevolence (giving) be great...
there are so very many needs in our world, and these are the days those needs hurt more.
Amen.

I think I will try to add a photo, but I may have to do it as an edit.  I have my better photos on a different device.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.